Nowadays, there are so many products of whater cooling color in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for whater cooling color in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings whater cooling color which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
517 reviews analysed
1. XSPC EC6 ReColour Dye, 30 mL, Blood Red
EC6 ReColour is a concentrated dye for PC water cooling. Each 30ml bottle of ReColour can dye up to 5 litres of coolant at our recommended ratio of 6ml per litre. EC6 ReColour Dyes provide vibrant, stable and long lasting colours. Use EC6 ReColour to iIncrease the intensity of the dye in your coolant, change the colour of white or clear coolant, or create custom colours. EC6 ReColour can be added to EC6 Clear or EC6 Opaque White coolant. Mix at a ratio of 6ml per litre to match XSPC pre-mixed coolant colours. Does not contain ethylene glycol or a bittering agent.
2. Thermaltake TT Premium Concentrate Dye Kit 20ml 9-Bottle Pack (Blue, Red, Green, Acid Green, Ice Blue, Orange, Yellow, Purple, Black) CL-W221-OS00SW-A
- Stay Compatible: Designed for Thermaltake C1000 Opaque White and C1000 Pure Clear Coolants
- Create Your Own: Decide the mix ratio of TT Premium Concentrate to Thermaltake C1000 Opaque Coolant White/C1000 Pure Clear Coolant on your own
- German-Made Anti-Corrosive Concentrate: Blended with antifreeze, anti-corrosion fluid and scale inhibitor for protection of entire cooling system – copper, nickel, brass, and aluminum materials
- Biodegradable Cooling Solution: Non-flammable, ready-to-mix cooling solution with biodegradable materials that is classified in water hazard class 1 according to German water hazard regulations
- 20ml Bottle (Makes up to 550ml of Coolant Colorant) in 9 Colors: Ice Blue, Blue, Red, Green, Acid Green, Orange, Yellow, Purple, Black
Specially designed for Thermaltake C1000 Opaque Coolant White/C1000 Pure Clear Coolant, TT Premium Concentrate Series is ready-to-mix, anti-corrosion concentrate for coolant color-up in liquid cooling systems. Virtually odorless and non-flammable, the concentrate offers superb protection for copper, nickel, brass, and aluminum. Coming with 9 vivid colors to choose from (ice blue, blue, red, green, acid green, orange, yellow, purple and black), TT Premium Concentrate Series suits all water cooling systems and brightens up all builds with the excitement of color mix & match. 2 year warranty.
3. Thermaltake C1000 1000ml Vivid Color Computer Water Cooling System Coolant CL-W114-OS00OR-A, Orange
- Non-Transparent Design: Thick look, Easy flow, Opaque coolant is designed for component compatibility to give a rich long lasting look to liquid cooling builds
- Vivid Colors: Available in 7 Different colors: Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Yellow, White, and Purple
- Coolant Protection: Anti-Corrosive, Anti-Freezing, Anti-Rusting and Water Scale preventive solution.
- German Made: Made in Germany, the C1000 is a pre-mixed solution with a 3 Year Shelf Life providing ideal cooling performance.
- Compliant Metals: Works with Copper, Brass, Nickel or Aluminum made components
- Easy to Use: Squeezable 1000ml bottle includes bottle filler spout
- Cautions: Flush Cooling system with DI (Distilled Water) prior to installation. Use at own risk, keep out of reach of children.
- Warranty: 2 Years
Introducing the next level in PC liquid cooling, the Thermaltake C1000 Opaque Vivid Color Coolant Series. Made in Germany, the C1000 Opaque coolants are a non-transparent, virtually odorless, biodegradable, high performance PC liquid. Offering ideal protection for PC cooling systems using copper, nickel, brass or aluminum materials, the C1000 also supports anti-rust, anti-freezing and water scale prevention. Take control of colorizing any system from seven vivid colors: red, green, blue, orange, yellow, white, and purple to brighten up any build with Thermaltake.
4. EKWB EK-CryoFuel Premix Coolant, 1000mL, Blood Red
The EK-CryoFuel is a new revolutionary coolant for PC liquid cooling systems. EK-CryoFuel is the most chemically stable coolant that provides enthusiasts and gamers with the best possible level of performance and thermal efficiency with emphasis on color stability. EK-CryoFuel coolant is a pure, non-toxic coolant based on the patent pending chemical formula, which prevents the creation of any sediments in the liquid cooling loop. Liquid cooling users can rest assured that the EK-CryoFuel coolant, with its very low viscosity, will not clog or damage their water blocks and other parts of the loop when used with EK-DuraClear or EK-ZMT tubing.
5. PRIMOCHILL Intensifier Transparent Fluid Dye – UV Electric Blue
- Concentrate Yield: 15ml bottle dyes upwards of 1 US Gallon of coolant
- Formulated to provide the most “Intense” and vivid colors possible with “intense” quality inspection.
- Stongest, Most Powerful Industrial Dyes but still clean and pure with no special additives.
- Environmentally responsible safe and non toxic product. Safe on all plastics, rubbers,and miscellaneous gasket materials.
- Each Bottle is labled with a batch date to insure freshness. 2 year shelf life (unopened in original Black Out Bottle)
PrimoChill Intensifier coolant dyes have been carefully reformulated into smaller batches to ensure the highest quality and consistency from batch to batch. Each batch is “Intensely” inspected and tested for consistent color, signs of contamination that may have occurred during the manufacturing process, effects of temperature extremes, and any sign of degradation. This vigorous testing is performed in a real world environment with the latest water cooling hardware. Over the last decade, PrimoChill has strived to provide the water-cooing community quality products that inspire our customers. Intensifier Coolant Dyes are the next generation of cool. Get Creative!
6. PRIMOCHILL Ice – Low-Conductive Coolant (32 oz.) – UV Purple
- Low Conductivity with proper maintenance.* , Pre-Mixed. Pre-Dyed and Ready to add to your system.
- Designed for the user that wants to fill it and forget it.* Cleanest coolant formulation in the water cooling industry. Just enough of what you need.
- Safe on all plastics, rubbers, and miscellaneous gasket materials, including Acrylic. Environmentally responsible food safe NON-TOXIC biodegradable product-good for you, good for your PC, and good for the planet.
- Specially formulated for high flow pumps, not prone to mechanical sheering and excellent lubrication properties to increase pump life.
- PrimoChill does NOT use Ethylene Glycol in any fluid. Water Based (not designed for sub zero temps), 2 year shelf life, (unopened)
PrimoChill takes pride in providing solutions, and PC Ice is the solution to your water cooling fluid dilemma. This revolutionary cooling formulation takes a giant step in the world of water cooling-leaving the competition in a puddle of their own sweat. PC Ice is intended for the casual user looking to get into water cooling without worrying about their system springing a detrimental leak*. Its clean, low viscosity and low chemical makeup creates an excellent coolant for your PC. If you are looking for an affordable and efficient solution as well as a peace of mind, the ONLY solution is PC Ice. The name hasn’t changed, the performance is still top notch, the cost is still outstanding, leaving PC Ice ounce for ounce STILL your best choice.
WARNING: Use of this product with aluminum components (such as aluminum constructed radiators) is STRONGLY DISCOURAGED and will void the fluid warranty. PrimoChill will not support or replace fluids used with an aluminum radiator.
USAGE NOTES: *Low-Conductivity: As with all Non-Conductive fluids, PC ICE can become conductive if it comes in contact with excessive dust or other fluids that may be conductive. The Non-Conductive aspect of PC Ice is used as a safety measure only. It is always a good idea to keep your system clean and free of dust, especially in a water cooled system. PrimoChill is not responsible for any hardware damage. Use at your own risk.
**DO NOT MIX: PC Ice includes an Anti-Microbial agent, we do not recommend mixing any other anti-algae or anti-microbial agents with the PC Ice fluid, this includes Liquid Utopia. Adding additional agents will cause a chemical reaction with the agent currently in the fluid. It is not dangerous, it will just cause the fluid not to operate at maximum levels and may cause unwanted build up. Packaging Notes: Amazon requires that all bottles have taped lids for shipping.
7. AORUS RGB AIO Liquid Cooler 360, 360mm Radiator, Triple 120mm Windforce PWM Fans, Customizable Full Color LCD Display, Advanced RGB Lighting and Control, Intel 115X/2066, AMD AM4, TR4
Quiet efficient cooling with a 360mm radiator customizable full color LCD display with 6 unique modes fully customizable RGB FUSION 2.0 fans with multicolor lighting triple 120mm high airflow quiet WINDFORCE radiator optimized PWM fans Ultra Durable dual Ball bearing fan design Intel i9-9900k all Core 5GHz ready! Cpu socket support: Intel 2066, 2011, 1366, 1151/1150 and AMD TR4, AM4
8. Koolance LIQ-702YL-B 702 Liquid Coolant, High-Performance, UV Yellow, 700ml (24 fl oz)
- Koolance 702 series coolant is used by many industries requiring a high performance, low-toxicity, reliable coolant with corrosion and biological inhibitors.
- A high quality coolant is extremely important for addressing dissimilar metals and biologic growth (bacterial and algae) long-term.
- Koolance liquids will not clog components and can typically be used for 2-3 years before replacement is recommended.
- (Coolant shelf life is 3 years.) This container includes 700ml (24 fl oz) of prediluted coolant and can function as a squirt bottle for convenient reservoir filling.
- It’s recommended to replace the coolant at least every 2-3 years, or immediately if there is any change in color or clarity.
Koolance 702 series coolant is used by many industries requiring a high performance, low-toxicity, reliable coolant with corrosion and biological inhibitors. A high quality coolant is extremely important for addressing dissimilar metals and biologic growth (bacterial and algae) long-term. Koolance liquids will not clog components and can typically be used for 2-3 years before replacement is recommended. (Coolant shelf life is 3 years.)
This container includes 700ml (24 fl oz) of prediluted coolant and can function as a squirt bottle for convenient reservoir filling. It’s recommended to replace the coolant at least every 2-3 years, or immediately if there is any change in color or clarity.
The freezing point is -15°C (5°F). This coolant has been tested with the following materials:
• Metals: copper, brass, aluminum, stainless steel, nickel, steel, gold, lead
• Plastics: ABS, PA66, PBT, PE, PEI, PES, PETG, PMMA, POM, PP, PPE, PPO, PPS, PTFE, PU, PVC
• Rubber: EPDM
NOTE: Not recommended for polycarbonate plastics or other PC-based plastics.
• Color: Yellow
• Volume: 700mL (23.67 fl oz)
• Freezing Point: -15°C (5ºF)
• Electrical Conductivity (µS/cm): 2500
• UV Reactive: Yellow
• Specific Gravity @20°C: 1.03
• Viscosity @20°C (cP): 2.3
9. ID-COOLING ZOOMFLOW 240X Snow CPU Water Cooler 5V Addressable RGB AIO Cooler 240mm CPU Liquid Cooler 2X120mm RGB Fan, Intel 115X/2066, AMD TR4/AM4
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The CPU water cooler equipped with 240mm radiator and 2x120mm PWM fans to make sure excellent heat transfer from CPU.
- 【RGB Lighting】RGB lighting on the pump and fans are adjustable to match your PC build.
- 【PWM Fans】Dual 120mm RGB PWM fans deliver a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 62CFM
- Noise Level: 18～26.4dB(A)
- 【RGB Sync】The Addressable RGB lighting can sync with the motherboard.
- 【Compatibility】Intel LGA2066/2011/1366/1151/1150/1155/1156/1200 & AMD TR4/AM4/FM2+/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
ZOOMFLOW 240X SNOW
10. Thermaltake Pacific DP100-D5 Plus 360mm 200ml 16.8 Million Color RGB Alexa/Razer Chroma/5V Motherboard Syncable 6-Port G 1/4" Thread 5-Speed Adjustable D5 Pump Distro Plate Combo CL-W263-PL00SW-A
- [EASY INSTALLATION] – The Pacific DP100-D5 Plus is designed with mounting screw points similar to a 360mm radiator, eliminating the need for additional brackets
- [RELIABLE PERFORMANCE] – Preinstalled 5-Speed Adjustable D5 Pump with speeds from 1800 to 4800 RPM and lifecycle of 50K hours MTBF
- [18mm THICK PMMA] – Guarantees quality and pressure resistance. Maximum working temperature: 131℉(55℃) / Maximum pressure: 50 PSI
- [200ml CAPACITY RESERVOIR] – Fitted with 6 G¼ thread ports (3 Outlets, 2 Inlets, and 1 Drain port)
- [18 ADDRESSABLE RGB LED] – Control color and lighting effects with TT RGB PLUS Software or synchronize with select 5V addressable RGB capable motherboards
- [SYNC WITH RAZER CHROMA LIGHTING] – Experience synchronized gaming and RGB lighting effects on cooling systems and gaming gear via TT RGB Plus software and Razer Synapse 3
- [WORKS WITH AMAZON ALEXA] – Pair with an Alexa-enabled device (not included) and control lights, fan speeds, and even check the current weather condition in your location
- [5V MOTHERBOARD SYNC] – Motherboard lighting synchronization supported with ASUS Aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB FUSION 2.0, MSI Mystic Light Sync, ASROCK polychrome Sync, and BIOSTAR RGB Sync
- 2 Year Warranty
The Thermaltake Pacific DP100-D5 Plus is a distribution plate with a pre-installed D5 pump, the distro is universal and can be fitted to most 360mm radiator fan mounting points. The built-in 18 addressable LEDs can be synced with our TT RGB PLUS Ecosystem and 5V motherboard software.
DIMENSION: 360 (L) x 120 (W) x 84.8 (H)
INTERFACE: USB 2.0 connectors (9 Pin)
SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
POWER INPUT: 37 W / 3.5 W
P1: 1,800 RPM
P2: 2,550 RPM
P3: 3,300 RPM
P4: 4,050 RPM
P5: 4,800 RPM
CONNECTOR: 4 Pin
MAX AIR FLOW: 1135 L/h
MAX. AIR PRESSURE: 50 PSI
RATED VOLTAGE: 12 V / 5 V
CAPACITY: 200 ml
PARTS: Stopper *4 (G 1/4 )
SCREW THREAD: G 1/4
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Whater Cooling Color for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!