914 reviews analysed
1. Yellow Jacket 69044 Vacuum Gauge, 0-30" Hg/760-0 Torr, 3 1/8"
2. Yellow Jacket 69045 Vacuum Gauge European Version (1000-0 Millibar/30-0"), 3 1/8"
3. DigiVac BPG Bullseye Precision Gauge, Portable Hands-Free Micron Meter, Measures in 12 Vacuum Units (Inches of Hg, Torr, mBar)
4. Welch Vacuum 1520B-01 Handheld Vacuum Gauge, 1 to 760 Torr Range, 115V Adapter
5. INFICON 710-202-G27 Pilot Plus Digital Vacuum Micron Gauge with KF-16 Fitting
6. TPI 605 Single Input Digital Vacuum Gauge, 5 Digit LCD, +/-10 percent Accuracy, 1 micron Resolution, 12000 to 15 micron Range
7. Elitech VGW-760 Wireless Digital Vacuum Gauge Micron Gauge for HVAC Refrigerant Pressure Temperature Tester Leakage Test 1/4” SAE
- New Brand Vacuum Gauge: Used to test system leak and discern vacuum pump quality of the evacuation in a HVAC and refrigerartion system
- accurate measurements from 19,000 Microns (atmosphere) to 0 Micron.
- Free App (ioS and Android): Settable high/low pressure alarm, you can receive remote notifications when readings move beyond predetermined value. The data could be recorded and exported in Excel and PDF format.
- Multiple units: Easy conversion between 8 measurement units: inHg, Torr, psia, mbar, mTorr, Pa, micron, Kpa.
- Long Transmission Distance: Elitech Pressure Gauge App is connected by wireless bluetooth technology,up to 1187′ in ideal conditions (no obstructions).
- Rubberized water-resistant housing (IP65 Rated)
- ensure a deep vacuum throughout the entire system and prevent the mist when the refrigerant caused by refrigerant bottle blasting.
8. Yellow Jacket 40332 Blue Compound Gauge with 19110 Quick Coupler
9. Supco VG64 Digital Vacuum Gauge, 0 to 12000 µ (0 to 1,600 Pa)
10. CPS VG200: Vacuum Gauge with Digital LCD Display
- ACCURATE – Calibrated to strict NIST standards for best-in-class accuracy and reliability.
- SMART DESIGN – Advanced sensor design with self-heated thermistor bridge and automatic temperature compensation.
- SIMPLE TO CLEAN – Field cleanable sensor designed to withstand 400 Psi of positive pressure.
- EASY TO READ – Continual digital readout of evacuation process on large, easy to read 5-digit LCD display.
- USER SELECTABLE UNITS – Choose between microns, torr, in/hg or mBar.
Monitors evacuation procedures from start to finish. Because of strict NIST standards and continuous calibration testing, the VG200 Digital Vacuum Gauge earned a reputation of best-in-class for its accuracy and reliability. A simple 2 button operation gives the flexibility to select or change units: MICRONS, MILLIBAR, TORR and INCHES/HG quickly during any procedure. It will also automatically compensate for varying temperature conditions, with no manual adjustments necessary.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Gauge Torr for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!