888 reviews analysed
1. Bodum PEBO Coffee Maker, Vacuum Coffee Maker, Siphon Coffee Brewer,Slow Brew, Bold Flavor, Made in Europe, Black, 8 cup, 1 liter, 34 Ounces
- Its exceptionally effective vacuum brewing method extracts all precious oils of your favorite coffee.
- The vacuum brewing process is entirely sealed off so no aroma can escape.
- In addition, the brewing time and temperature are perfectly calibrated, ensuring a perfect cup of coffee with each brew.
- Depending on the amount of water used, the PEBO can brew delicious coffee within 5 to 11 minutes, serving anywhere from 4 to 8 cups (0.5l/10oz,max. 1.0l/34oz).
No other coffee maker has fascinated passionate coffee drinkers like the Pebo (former Santos). Its exceptionally effective vacuum brewing method extracts all precious oils of your favorite coffee. The vacuum brewing process is entirely sealed off so no aroma can escape. In addition, the brewing time and temperature are perfectly calibrated, ensuring a perfect cup of coffee with each brew. Monitor the eye-catching brewing process through the two firmly attached glass bowls! Depending on the amount of water used, the Pebo (former Santos) can brew delicious coffee within 5 to 11 minutes, serving anywhere from 4 to 8 cups (0.5l/10 ounces,max. 1.0l/34 ounces).
As beautiful as sculpture, as fascinating as chemistry, and as entertaining as theater, this coffeemaker from Switzerland converts the ordinary process of brewing coffee into an artful performance. And it makes six 5-ounce cups of full-flavored coffee while it entrances. The coffeemaker fits together like this: water goes into the carafe, a filter fits into the mouth of a tube in the top globe, ground coffee goes into the globe (a scoop is included), the globe fits atop the carafe with the tube extending into the carafe, and the carafe goes onto the stovetop with a trivet or heat diffuser between it and electric or gas heat. (This is all much simpler and quicker than it sounds.)
Water boils up through the tube into the globe and brews the coffee. When brewing is complete and the carafe has been taken off the stovetop and set into its accompanying sculpted trivet, the coffee drains through the filter into the carafe. The globe can then be lifted off the carafe and set on its stand, and coffee can be poured from the carafe, which has a stay-cool handle. A stopper for the carafe keeps second cups warm while the first cups are sipped. Fully assembled, the coffee maker stands 11-1/2 inches high. It’s made of heat-resistant glass and durable, gleaming nylon, and all parts are dishwasher-safe. –Fred Brack
2. Stanley Unisex Green French Press Mug – 10-02888-007
- 6″ wide
- Make tasty French press coffee but drink it at your own pace – double-wall vacuum insulation keeps it warm for 4 hours
- Made from 18/8 stainless steel, so it’s naturally BPA-free
- We made life easier by making our French press dishwasher safe and giving it an easy to clean filter
- Guaranteed for life
- Dishwasher safe
3. Coffee Gator Espresso Moka Pot – Rapid Stovetop Coffee Brewer – Includes 2 Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated 3 Ounce Mugs – 12 Ounce/6 Cup Brewing Capacity
- Classic coffee and a caffeine-rush in a hurry. This traditional moka is based on the traditional Italian design for producing 6 demitasse (2 floz) cups of rich, velvety espresso coffee. Say ciao to espresso, Americano, cappuccino and latte at home!
- Happy brewing and drinking. This coffee maker comes complete with a pair of 3 floz, hotter-for-longer, stainless steel espresso cups in the box (RRP $35.98). They feature a vacuum layer which traps heat so you can enjoy coffee exactly as it should be
- Espresso on tap. Whether you have a gas or electric range or even a camping stove you’re moments away from a strong shot of coffee-happiness. This brewer is unsuitable for use on induction stovetops
- Five minutes to more smiles. Pour over, French press and Aeropress brewers take a little time. A Gator moka is a short-cut to incredible rich coffee with a velvety crema. Barista-standard coffee at your fingertips, any time, anywhere, with no fuss
- Safe and strong. Crafted from premium cast aluminum and fitted with a safety valve to release excess steam and a cool-touch handle. It’s also a dream to load and rinses clean (not suitable for dishwasher use). What’s not to like?
4. Hario Technica 5-Cup Glass Syphon Coffee Maker
- Upper bowl, lower bowl and burner are made of the best heat resistant borosilicate glass from Hario
- Stand, burner cover, and filter are made of stainless steel
- Imported from Japan
- Item dimmensions are: 14″H x 6.2″W x 4.3″L
- 5 Cup Capacity
- Fasteners are made of brass
- windbreak is made of aluminum
Our full-fledged professional coffee flavor can be tasted at home. Beautifully crafted for an expert cup of coffee. The brand recognized by Coffee Geeks worldwide.
5. YAMA Glass 5 Cup Tabletop Siphon Gravity Coffee Maker with Alcohol Burner
- Siphon brewed Coffee produces cleaner, richer, and smoother cup of Coffee by maximizing the essential oils from the brew
- Vacuum technology seals in the aroma and flavors delivering the True profile of your Coffee
- Premium hand crafted, hand blown borosilicate glass is non-porous and does not absorb odors or chemicals
- Flexible and precise results: achieve precise brew consistency and personalization by establishing your own temperature and Coffee to water ratios
- Includes reusable, washable cloth filters. Lid doubles as a siphon stand for post brew
- 5 cup capacity perfect for serving 3-4 people
This Yama glass stovetop Coffee Syphon is a unique kind of brewer. Akin to something in a scientific laboratory, the Vacuum style brewer is as much a conversation piece as it is a quality Coffee brewer. The Yama glass siphon brewer ships with one filter cloth, the filter assembly, a measuring spoon, the lid/stand, and the brewer itself. The 8 cup size specification refers to the Yama cup size, which measures to about 3-4 ounces per cup. Warning: use extreme caution when heating with an open flame directions for use: use a slightly finer grind of Coffee than used for auto drip, however you may experiment to taste. Drop the washable, reusable cloth covered filter into the infusion chamber with the chain hanging down into the glass Syphon tube. Pull the chain down until you can hook it to the bottom of the siphon tube. Fill the bottom carafe to the 8 cup mark with hot water and place 8 measuring spoons of Coffee mark in top chamber. Using the wire trivet between the Coffee siphon and the burner place the Coffee siphon on the burner and turn on to medium heat. Do not turn the burner on high as the water boils, it will be siphoned up to the top chamber where it will infuse with the ground Coffee. A little water will always remain in the bottom water chamber. Let brew about 60 seconds, then remove the pot from the heat source. Once the Coffee starts to cool the liquid is siphoned back down into the bottom carafe. Remove the top, placing it in its convertible lid/stand, and bring the pot to the table for serving. Gently Rock the upper carafe back and forth until it can easily be removed and placed into it’s stand. Serve and enjoy your fresh great tasting Coffee.
6. Yama Glass 5 Cup Stovetop Coffee Siphon (Syphon)
- Unique, theatrical way to make coffee
- 20-ounce (5-cup) capacity
- Vacuum brewed coffee produces a cleaner, richer, and smoother cup
- Made of heat resistant borosilicate glass
- heat-resistant handle
- Works on gas and electric rangetops
- comes with wire diffuser for use on electric coil burners
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
7. Bodum ePEBO Coffee Maker, Electric Vacuum Coffee Maker, Siphon Coffee Brewer , Black, 34 Ounces.
- VACUUM COFFEE MAKER: The PEBO’s effective vacuum brewing method extracts all precious oils of your favorite coffee, delivering an exceptional cup of coffee
- GLASS CONSTRUCTION: Watch the brewing process through two firmly attached glass bowls, which completely seal off the vacuum brewing process so no aroma can escape
- PERFECT CUP: The brewing time and temperature are perfectly calibrated, ensuring a perfect cup of coffee with each brew
- QUICK AND EASY: Brew a delicious cup of coffee within 5 to 11 minutes, depending on the amount of water used
- SERVINGS: Vacuum coffee maker makes 8 cups of coffee, 4oz each
vacuum coffee maker
8. Chemex Classic Series, Pour-Over Glass Coffeemaker, 8-Cup – Exclusive Packaging
- Chemex is a registered trademark of the Chemex Corporation
- Made of non-porous Borosilicate glass which will not absorb odors or chemical residues
- CHEMEX pour-over allows coffee to be covered and refrigerated for reheating without losing flavor
- Simple, easy to use with timeless, elegant design
- Use CHEMEX Bonded Filters FP-1, FC-100, FS-100, FSU-100
The Eight Cup Classic Series Coffeemaker used together with the scientifically designed, patented CHEMEX Bonded Filters, will guarantee that our pour over brewing process will deliver the perfect cup of coffee, without any sediments or bitter elements.
Includes a polished wood collar with leather tie.
Capacity: 40 Ounce
Height: 9 1/8″ Diameter: 5″
9. [Factory Store] QUEEN SENSE Siphon Coffee Maker Electric Coffee Pot CM0601 (Siphon Coffee Maker)
- At home siphon brew: Create rich, bold hot coffees right in your kitchen
- Complete immersion: Unique brewing method yields incredibly intense flavor
- Simple operation: One touch interface with electronic temperature control
- Cordless design: Brew & pour for easy serving, also features keep warm mode
- Stunning appearance: Crystal clear glass pot looks great on countertop
Voltage/ Frequency: 120V – 60Hz Power: 500W Capacity: 530ml Meas: 350 X 300 X 180mm.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Vacuum Coffee Maker Stove for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!