846 reviews analysed
1. Ditra Heat Touchscreen Programmable Floor Heating Thermostat 120v/240v DITRA-HEAT-E-RT
Schluter-DITRA-HEAT-E-R is a programmable touchscreen thermostat used to control DITRA-HEAT-E-HK heating cables. 3.5” intuitive touchscreen display 6 programming periods per day Ability to track and log power consumption Set-up wizard QR code for quick access to system settings Supports 120 V and 240 V cables 5 mA built-in GFCI Floor temperature sensor included Sleek design WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
2. SunTouch Command Touchscreen Programmable Thermostat [universal] Model 500850 (low-profile, user-friendly floor heat control, 120/240V, bright white + paintable beauty ring) includes floor sensor
- Easy and reliable way to control your floor heating system(s) up to 15A
- Intuitive 7-day schedule makes it simple to program floor heating times to suit your lifestyle
- Dual Voltage 120/240V with built-in GFCI for safety and energy use monitoring
- Thin profile brilliant 3.5 inch touch display with multiple color themes to choose from
- Equipped with comprehensive help screens and programming setup wizard
3. Home Floor Heating Thermostat With 7 Day Programmble,Build in GFCI,Large LCD Display 120/240VAC,Saswell SAS968FHL-7
- cETL Listed,7-day programming with four separate time/temperature periods per day.Large LCD display with backlight, continuous backlight option.
- 【IMPORTANT】 Currently does not support millivolt systems
- Optional type of control for different heating application including room sensor, floor sensor or room sensor with floor limitation.
- Permanent user setting and program setting retention during power loss
- Build in GFCI function, provide great comfort and energy saving,
4. Lux WIN100 Automatic Heating & Cooling 5-2 Day Programmable Outlet Thermostat, Compatible with Portable A/C, Fans, and Space Heaters
- PROGRAMMABLE: This 5-2 day thermostat allows you to program weekdays and weekends at different temperatures
- EASY TO USE: Comes with easy to use touch keys and displays the current temperature for easy reference
- INSTALLATION: No installation or wiring, easy to plug in and select the desired heat
- COMPATIBLE: Easy to use with portable space heaters, window air conditioners, and circulating fans
- SPEED DIAL: User friendly dial to set weekend, weekday, and day and time heating and cooling temperatures
Programmable outlet thermostat allows control any 120 volt device up to 15 amps. Use with a fan or air conditioner for cooling purposes. Also may be used with a space heater for heating purposes. Separate programs for heating and cooling. Setting Range 45 DegreeF to 90 DegreeF (7 DegreeC to 32 DegreeC) with DegreeF/ DegreeC selectable. Temporary temperature override and a manual hold. Adjustable temperature differential/cycle rate. Mode slide switch and a positive on/off switch. 120VAC outlet powered. 12 hour clock only. 2 G13A size 1.5V alkaline batteries included (for clock only). On-screen low battery indicator. Battery free memory storage. 5 minute short cycle protection. Time and temperature alternate in display.
Designed for use with space heaters and air conditioners that automatically restart after power reconnection, the Lux WIN100 5-2 Day Heating and Cooling Programmable Outlet Thermostat offers the comfort, convenience, and energy saving benefits of full programmability. To use, just plug the WIN100 into an outlet, plug your portable heating or cooling unit into the thermostat, and you’re ready to go.
The WIN100 can be programmed before it’s plugged into the wall.
The patented Lux Speed Dial allows for easy programming.
Create Different Programs for Weekdays and Weekends
The WIN100 allows you to enjoy the benefits of a programmable thermostat for your heating or cooling unit. This model offers the convenience of 5-2 day programming so you can create different programs for weekdays and weekends.
The WIN100 also boasts a positive on/off switch, and a heat/cool switch that allows the use of this product for two seasons: summer and winter.
Offering straight-forward operation, the WIN100 has a patented Lux Speed Dial for easy programming, a positive on/off switch for streamlined operation, and battery-free memory storage.
For added convenience, this ETL-approved thermostat can be programmed before it’s plugged into the wall. Once programmed, it operates off of a standard 120-volt wall outlet (with ground), and it comes with two 1.5-volt G13 alkaline button cell batteries for the clock.
Save Money and the Environment
Like all programmable thermostats, the WIN100 helps reduce energy consumption, but this efficient device takes savings a step further. To maximize your home’s energy efficiency, the WIN100 comes preprogrammed with default heating and cooling schedules that are designed to save up to 33% on energy costs over a year and also help cut down on your carbon footprint. Because the WIN100 is 100% mercury free, you can be sure it’s a safe and environmentally conscious choice for your home.
About Lux: Innovation, Quality, and Value
Since 1914, Lux Products Corporation has manufactured quality products for the home. It all began with turn-of-the-century timing devices, the forerunners of the now world-famous Lux 60-Minute Timers. Building on the success of these simple and utilitarian items, Lux grew into the multifaceted manufacturer and merchandiser it is today. The Lux name has always stood for innovation, quality, and value. The company’s full line of electronic and mechanical thermostats offers models for nearly every heating and cooling application. See how you can save money and conserve energy with Lux.
What’s in the Box
Lux WIN100 5-2 Day Heating and Cooling Programmable Outlet Thermostat, installation guide, instruction manual, and two 1.5 volt G13 alkaline button cell batteries.
Not sure which model is right for you?
Click here for a complete comparison LUX programmable thermostats.
5. 279838 Dryer Heating Element 3977767 3392519 Dryer Heating Element Kit 3977393 Thermal Fuse & 3387134 Dryer Thermostat for Whirlpool, Kenmore, Roper, Maytag, Estate, Inglis, KitchenAid, Crosley, Amana
- ❤Package included: 1 x 3977767 dryer thermostat, 1 x 3387134 dryer thermostat, 1 x 3392519 dryer thermal fuse, 1 x 3977393 thermal fuse,1 x 279838 dryer heating element.
- ❤Ideal fit for many brand: The dryer heating element replacement pats fit for most top name brand (Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, KitchenAid, Roper Dryer, Crosley, Estate, Amana, Inglis, Admiral, Magic Chef, Jenn-Air).
- ❤100% Quality assurance！ The dryer heating element is made of premium high quality material, non OEM parts but meets OEM manufacturing requirements. 279838 dryer heating element is rated at 5400 Watts 240 Volts and has 2- 5/16″ male terminals.
- ❤Warm prompt: 279838 heating element is strung with a coiled wire that is made out of a nickel and chrome alloy. The coiled wire on the heating element receives and resists a controlled electric dryer current, which allows the wire to heat up. The heat produced is used to dry the clothes in your dryer. In order to complete this repair you will need a 1/4 inch nut driver and a pair of needle nose pliers.
- ❤After sale guarantee: 100% money back guarantee – For whatever reason, you are not satisfied, you can request a replacement or a full refund. Customer satisfaction is our tireless pursuit. If you are dissatisfied with the product, don’t be too quick to leave a negative comment. Contact us! We will show you a sincere attitude and satisfactory solution.
6. Schluter DITRA HEAT DHEKRT12040 26.7 SF 120V Kit Includes Touchscreen Programmable Thermostat,Heating cable, Ditra Heat sheets, 2 Floor sensors
Schluter-DITRA-HEAT-E-KIT is an all-inclusive package containing the DITRA-HEAT uncoupling membrane, DITRA-HEAT-E-HK heating cable, and DITRA-HEAT-E-RT touchscreen programmable thermostat. Combine the beauty of tile with the comfort of an electric floor warming system—adding luxury to any room The kit contains the DITRA-HEAT uncoupling membrane to prevent tiles from cracking, heating cable, and either a white programmable or touchscreen thermostat Customizable heating zones can be created by placing heating cables wherever heat is desired Easy to install; no need for clips, fasteners, or self-levelers Minimizes assembly thickness for easy transitions to lower surface coverings WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Thermostats For Heating for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!