The Best Submersible Utility Pump 1 2 Hp
Finding your suitable readers for submersible utility pump 1 2 hp is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for submersible utility pump 1 2 hp including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
657 reviews analysed
1. Superior Pump 91570 1/2 hp Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump with 10-Foot Cord
- Moves up to 3300 gallons per hour, max head 25 feet
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- 1-1/2-inch NPT discharge with 3/4-inch garden hose adapter
- Removable suction screen and handles up to 3/8-inch solids
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100 percent factory tested
Superior Pump builds pumps that are truly Built to Last and are 100 percent factory tested. Superior Pump uses quality components including solid copper motor windings, heavy duty stainless steel jacketed shaft seals, double o-ring seals on motor plate, and electronically controlled split capacitors. Superior Pump model 91570, 1/2 HP thermoplastic submersible utility pump with 10 foot power cord and ¾-inch garden hose adapter, will move water up to 3300 gallons per hour. Equipped with suction screen to filter out large debris and handles up to 3/8-inch solids with ease. This pump is UL/CUL listed and CSA certified and backed by a 3 year warranty.
From the Manufacturer
Superior Pump is a family owned and operated Pump Company specializing in residential / light commercial duty pumps. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Superior Pump was founded in 1999 after spending years in the pump industry dating back to the 70’s, and with a plumbing background starting in St Paul Minnesota dating all the way back to 1885. Superior Pump adheres to our strong core family values, selling the absolute highest quality product possible. Known for building durable pumps, Superior Pump concentrates on quality throughout the engineering, manufacturing and testing processes. Quality products, strong warranties, excellent USA based customer service – Superior Pumps Built to Last!
2. ECO-FLO Products SUP80 Manual Submersible Utility Pump, 1/2 HP, 3,180 GPH
- Designed for numerous residential uses including flooded basements, window wells, spas, cisterns, sumps, and flooding in low lying areas
- Continuous duty, efficient 115V psc (permanent split capacitor) motor for lower carbon footprint
- higher efficiency using less energy to operate
- Made of corrosion resistant thermoplastic for long life
- Download the User Manual under the Technical Specification section of this page for safety, installation, troubleshooting, and warranty information
- Click on the ECO-FLO Products link at the top of this page to see more pump options from ECO-FLO Products
1/2 hp manual submersible utility pump with 10′ power cord and water cooled motor; requires monitoring to turn pump on/off; will drain from flat surfaces to 3/8″ and handles solids up to 1/8″ diameter; up to 3180 gph. Download the User Manual under the Technical Specification section of this page for safety, installation, troubleshooting, and warranty information. Utility pumps are used to transfer water from one source to another or to drain water from surfaces. These pumps are typically used for draining water from sinks or tubs with clogged drains, emptying pools or spas, draining excess water on flooded basement floors, etc. Utility pumps are either portable or submersible. Portable means they are designed to operate outside the water with a hose placed in the water. Submersible means they are designed to be submersed in water. Submersible pumps can be provided with no on/off switch, which means they are manually operated or have a ‘smart’ switch that will detect the absence of water and will therefore shut off the pump automatically. Since most utility pumps are made of plastic and rubber components, running them dry (running them without water circulating in them), will result in the pump overheating and melting the plastic and rubber components. As a result it is required that you physically monitor pumps provided without switches so you can unplug them when the task is complete. ECO-FLO Products exceed the competition in flow and head performance. Test laboratory and ISO 9000 facility account for quality built pumps that are all CSA approved. The ECO-FLO commitment is to produce pumps for the long term at the best value. Click on the ECO-FLO Products link at the top of this page to see more pump options from ECO-FLO Products.
From the Manufacturer
ECO-FLO Products exceed the competition in flow and head performance. Test laboratory and ISO 9000 facility account for quality built pumps that are all CSA approved. The ECO-FLO committment is to produce pumps for the long term at the best value.
3. Wayne VIP50 1/2 HP Thermoplastic Portable Electric Water Removal Pump
1/2 hp, submersible, non-clogging, vortex design utility pump, pumps up to 2500 gph at 0′, corrosion resistant reinforced thermoplastic housing, volute & impeller, bottom suction design filters debris & removes water down to 1/4 inch of surface, passes up to 1/2 inch solids, 1 1/4 inch nps high volume discharge with 3/4 inch Garden hose Adapter, easy access handle for portability. This product is assembled in the USA.Easy installation and easy handling.
The Wayne 1/2 HP 2,500 GPH submersible utility water pump can handle material up to 1/2-inch thick without getting clogged. It can pump out 2500 gallons per hour, with a bottom suction that takes out water to within an eighth of an inch of the surface. Glass reinforced thermoplastic for the housing, volute, and impeller prevents rust, the 3/4-inch adjustable discharge adapter easily connects to garden hoses, and an easy-access handle provides complete portability. Wayne backs its pump with a one-year limited warranty.
4. Lanchez Q9003 3/4 HP Submersible Utility Pump Max Flow 4450 GPH Clean Water Removal Drain Pump for Swimming Pool Garden Pond Basement
- 3/4 hp, maximum flow rate is 4450 gallons per hour
- Ability to lift water from 17-feet maximum submersible depth to 40 feet high
- Rugged and corrosion-resistant plastic construction for durability
- NPT 1 inch discharge
- Included hose adapter fits 1-1/2, 1-1/4 or 1 inch hose
- Bottom suction design with ability to remove water down to 3/16 inch of surface and pass up to 1/5 inch grains
- 25 feet power cable
- Lower noise and emergy-efficient, oil-filled electric motor with thermal overload protection to prevent overheating
- UL certificated with one-year limited warranty
- Package size: 13 x 10 x 10 inch
- Package weight: 13.5 lbs
5. WAYNE PC4 1/2 HP Cast Iron Multi-Purpose Pump With Suction Strainer
- The product is manufactured in China.Generates up to 50 PSI at outlet hose
- generates up to 15 ft. of suction lift at inlet hose
- The product is highly durable and easy to use
- Easy installation and easy handling
- 1/2 HP transfer water pump can be used to increase line pressure up by up to 40 PSI
- Use to pump out flooded basements, tanks, or boats
- Made from durable cast iron steel
- Connects to garden hose with 3/4-inch brass hose connections
- 1-year limited warranty
1/2 HP, Cast Iron, Portable Utility Pump, Pumps Up To 1450 GPH at 0′, Portable Cast Iron Transfer Utility Pump, High Performance 1/2 HP, Motor Boosts Line Pressure Up To 40 PSI, 3/4″ Brass Hose Adapters Connect To Standard Garden Hose, Portable Transfer Pump, You Can Take Anywhere & Plug In, Easy Prime Priming Outlet, Applications Include Drainage, Dewatering Flooded Basements, Emptying Stock Tanks, Draining Water Heaters, Charging Polyglycol Radiant Heating Lines, Easy Carry Cast Iron Handle For Portability, Reinforced Thermoplastic Suction Strainer Included. The product is manufactured in China. Easy installation and easy handling.
The Wayne 1/2 HP 115-volt transfer water pump can pump water out of flooded basements, tanks, or boats. It can also increase line pressure by up to 40 pounds or be used to water lawns and gardens, and can even be used to wash cars and sidewalks. It’s made from durable cast iron steel. The included suction strainer keeps out extraneous material, and the 3/4-inch brass hose connections resist stripping while easily connecting to garden hoses. A top-threaded priming port is easily filled, and the ball bearings have lifetime lubrication. Wayne backs its pump with a one-year limited warranty.
6. FLUENTPOWER 1/2 HP Submersible Pump, 2200 GPH Portable Electric Water Removal Pump with Switchable Auto/Manual Modes for Water Transfer, with 3/4" Garden Hose Adapter and NPT 1" Hose Connection
- ►AUTOMATIC ON/OFF ELECERIC SUBMERSIBLE WATER PUMP◀ Turns the pump on and off by integrated float switch. It has automatic and manual mode for you to use it with different environment. When you swtich to automatic mode, the pump can be left unattended, as long as the pump is plugged in. Mini Wate Sucking Level with Automatic Control 3 inch, Mini Wate Sucking Level with Manual Control 1 inch.
- ►POWERFUL & DURABLE◀ 1/2 HP, COPPER MOTOR, THERMAL PROTECTION AND UPGRADED SEAL STRUCTURE will ensure effective pumping and longer life.
- ►STRONG AND RELIABLE PERFORMANCE◀ The pump has maximum capacity of transferring up to 2200 GPH and max lift water up to 23ft.
- ►MULTIPLE FITTINGS◀ Each pump equiped with three adapters, which allow to connect discharge hose either with thread directly or clamp, including thread GHT 3/4″ for standard garden hose, NPT 1″, and G1.5″.
- ►12 MONTH WARRANTY◀ Environmental thermoplastic shell with one-year limited warranty. It can be installed for many applications and emergency use. The bottome gird allows to pass up to 0.15 inch solids.
7. Superior Pump 92151 Stainless Steel 1 HP Cast Iron Sump Pump Side Discharge with Vertical Float Switch
- 1 HP Sump pump moves up to 5160-gallons per hour
- pumps water up to 25-vertical feet
- Rugged stainless steel and cast iron construction
- Continuous duty, thermally protected split capacitor motor
- 2-inch discharge for high capacity pumping
- Handles up to 1/2 inch solids
- cULus Listed, CSA Certified
- Includes: Vertical float switch, 1-1/2 inch NPT discharge adapter, 10-foot power cord with piggy back plug
- Superior Pumps are Built to Last, engineered with quality components and are 100% factory tested
The 1/3 hp submersible sump pump from Superior Pump will move up to 45 gallons of water per minute and has a 1 1/2 fmpt discharge. This 1/3 hp sump pump is made of rugged cast iron for strength and durability and has a vertical automatic float on/off switch to keep it sleek while working in the narrow sumps. This pump is UL listed and has a powerful, yet energy efficient (4.1 amps) motor for longer life and durability.
8. Simer 2300-04 1/4 HP Submersible Utility Pump, Geyser Classic, Heavy-duty Cast Aluminum, Includes Garden Hose Adapter, 1-1/4" Male NPT Discharge Pipe, 1320 GPH, 115V, 8-Feet Power Cord
1/4 HP Submersible Utility Pump.
From the Manufacturer
1/4 HP Submersible Utility Pump.
9. WAYNE PLS100 1 HP Portable Stainless Steel Lawn Sprinkling Pump
- 1 hp
- max. Flow rate is 720 gallons per hour
- 520 gph at 10 ft. Of discharge lift
- Portable stainless steel with safe and convenient on/off switch and easy carry handle for portability
- Fan cooled continuous-duty 115 volt motor draws water up to 20 ft.
- 1 in. Npt suction and discharge threads, 3/4 in. Garden hose adapter included
- 180 ft. Of total dynamic head, maintains pressure up to 80 psi,Durable corrosion resistant construction.
- Multi-purpose 1 HP pump
- Generates suction lift up to 20 feet
- Made from rugged stainless steel
- Pumps up to 720 gallons per hour
- 1-year limited warranty
Wayne PLS100 1 hp portable stainless steel water sprinkling pump. 1 hp; max. Flow rate is 720 gallons per hour; 520 gph at 10 ft. Of discharge lift. Portable stainless steel with safe and convenient on/off switch and easy carry handle for portability. Fan cooled continuous-duty 115 volt motor draws water up to 20 ft. 1 in. Npt suction and discharge threads, 3/4 in. Garden hose adapter included. 180 ft. Of total dynamic head, maintains pressure up to 80 psi. Durable corrosion resistant construction. Lift water as high as 25 ft. And discharge pressures from 35 to 50 psi.
The Wayne 1 HP 720 GPH portable lawn sprinkling pump is designed to draw water from ponds and rivers to sprinkle lawns or gardens, clear standing water, and empty or fill tanks. It’s made from durable stainless steel that holds up to wear and has threads that won’t strip. The pump generates suction lift of up to 20 feet, with a maximum discharge head of 180 feet and 720 gallon per hour maximum flow rating. The automatic thermal protection prevents overheating if small extension cords are used to power the pump, and a garden hose adapter makes start-up simple. You should use this pump with the highest amp-rated cord possible for optimum performance. Wayne backs its pump with a one-year limited warranty.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Submersible Utility Pump 1 2 Hp for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!