Finding your suitable readers for smallest induction cooktop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for smallest induction cooktop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
972 reviews analysed
1. Empava 36” Electric Stove Induction Cooktop with 5 Booster Burners Including 2 Flexi Bridge Element in Black EMPV-IDCF9
- Product Dimensions: 36 in. W x 21 in. D x 2.12 in. H, Cutout Dimensions: 35.22 in W x 19.87 in D. Minimum circuit breaker amperage 50A, 240V hard wiring included, Designed and Engineered in USA with 2 Years US Based Manufacture Warranty.
- Two 15. 74 in. x 8. 66 in. Flexi bridge burners allow you to control two heating elements simultaneously to evenly heat large cookware or griddles up to 13000 BTU with booster. Get amazingly fast heat with Induction that boils water with faster than a conventional electric cooktop
- This Empava Induction cooktop features an 11 in. center element up to 13,000 Btu/s, Two 8 in. burners up to 9,000 Btu/s each, Two 7 in. burners up to 7,000 Btu/s each in Power Boost Mode up to 5 minutes. Compatible to install above any Empava 24/30 in. under-counter single wall oven.
- The built-in digital display timer (up to 99 minutes) can be set to turn one or more cooking zone off, each cooking zone has individual timer setting. You can set it to turn the cooking zone off automatically after your setting time is up, rest and enjoy the rare leisure time! It will help you to cook perfectly and accurately.
- Hot Surface indicator – An “H” will appear in the surface cooking area display as long as any surface cooking area is too hot to touch, even after the surface cooking area(s) is turned off. With induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, with child safety lock making it safer.
- Flush with the countertop and are designed for a sleek built-in appearance. The reasonable cooking zone layout make sure there’s enough space between burners to use several pots at once without pushing one off-center. The flawless vitro-ceramic glass surface withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping.
- Enjoy minimal cleanup with the smooth surface vitro-ceramic induction cooktop by Empava to prevent food from falling into them. Stain and heat discoloration resistant glass surface will provide you with a reliable cooktop for years to come. Compatible with the most stainless steel and cast-iron cookware.
The next high-end electric induction cooktop by Empava Appliances Inc., its the real secret weapon behind many great meals. Let this electric operated appliance give you the utmost in cooking flexibility and help you cook like a professional chef in your own home. Still hesitating. Check out the Empava gas cooktop and wall ovens as well.
2. EurKitchen Safe and Powerful Portable Induction Cooktop Burner w/Cloth Bag – 1800W – Quick-Adjust Precision Control Dial – 18 Temperature Settings – REQUIRES INDUCTION COOKWARE (NOT INCLUDED)
- REQUIRES INDUCTION READY COOKWARE (NOT INCLUDED) that is made of/includes iron and is attracted to magnets. INCLUDES BUILT-IN SAFETY FEATURES such as surface temperature indicator, auto-pan safety timer, and error detection detailed in instruction manual. Built and certified to North American FCC Electrical Standards
- ETL approved. Use with 120V outlet.
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT, FAST (WITH RAPID BOIL TECHNOLOGY) AND COOL TO THE TOUCH, using nearly 90% less power, safer than traditional gas / electric stove tops, hot plates, ranges , burners and prepares food 20-50% faster. UPDATED sleeve fan provides up to 30,000 hours of quieter cooling of the device. The cooktop disperses heat uniformly across the cooking surface, heating only the ferrous metal cooking vessel and its contents, of your induction ready cookware for even heating of foods.
- SO SIMPLE TO USE WITH PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROLS, single illuminated control wheel and touch sensor buttons, LCD digital read-out, 3-hour timer and new updated version has a larger 7.75 inch diameter cooking coil. This must have revolutionary kitchen appliance has 18 temperature levels (every 20 degrees from 120-460 degrees F) and 17 power levels (200W-1800W). INCLUDED TEMPERATURE COOKING GUIDE AND RECIPE EBOOK makes cooking with this cooker super easy and guess-free.
- EASY CLEAN-UP of the black crystal glass surface requires just a damp cloth. This care-free, portable and lightweight induction cooker is ideal for cooking at home, in boats, hotel rooms, RV’s, dorm rooms or while traveling, for lab applications and truly anywhere with a standard 120V electric outlet. INCLUDED PROTECTIVE CLOTH STORAGE BAG will help to guard cooktop against damage when stored.
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE: 1-Year Money-Back Guarantee/Warranty to ensure your ongoing satisfaction with your portable induction countertop burner. If your EurKitchen Portable Induction Cooktop does not perform to your expectations, return it for a no-questions-asked 100% refund of your purchase price. Our customer’s satisfaction is our #1 priority!
3. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
4. Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- The auto-pan detection
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC
- 2-year warranty
- ETL approved
5. NutriChef PKSTIND48 Dual Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop Cooktop-120V Portable Digital Countertop Double Burner w/Kids Safety Lock-Works with Stainless Steel Pan &, Ceramic Glass 1800 Watt x 2
- TWO HEATING ZONES: This Professional Digital Countertop Dual Induction Cooker by NutriChef is equipped with 2 Circular Top Panel Heating Zones with Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting & a Digital LCD Display Screen
- MULTIPLE COOKING MODE: Switch from one cooking mode to another w/ just one press. This has a manual cooking function with fry, steam, & water mode for easy cooking, & an automatic warm function which keeps the food warm for later serving
- LOCK FUNCTION: This product is also equipped with a Built in Child Safety Lock which locks all the operating buttons of the cooktop to protect the little ones from injuries such as scalding
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: This heavy duty 120v Electric Induction cooktop cooks food by using electromagnets so no heat is lost between the cooking surface & the pot which makes it highly energy-efficient & it also makes cooking a lot easier & faster
- COMPACT & VERSATILE: This double burner is compatible with steel, cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat bottom pan or pot w/ a diameter of 12 to 26 cm. Lightweight & compact, great for home / outdoor cooking & its easy to clean
NutriChef Model : PKSTIND48
Dual Zone Induction Ceramic Cooktop
Electric Induction Cooktop – Digital Kitchen Countertop Hot Plate Burners with Adjustable Temperature Control, Ceramic Glass (Dual Zone)
The NutriChef Dual Induction Cooktop – Double Countertop Burner with Digital Display – Ceramic Tempered Glass Induction Cooktop – Simple Electric Plug-in Flameless Burner Design – (2) Circular Top Panel Heating Zones – Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting – High-Powered Heating Elements – Quickly Heats for Instant Food Prep – Digital LCD Display Screens – Sensor Touch Controls – Countdown Timer Setting – Stain-Resistant & Easy-to-Clean – Compact & Space-Saving Style – Energy Efficient: Low Power Consumption – Safety Certified & Approved – For Use with All of Your Steel Kitchen Cookware, Pots & Pans – Technical Specs: – Dual Heating Element Power: 1800 Watt x 2.
6. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
7. Portable Induction Cooktop, iSiLER 1800W Sensor Touch Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop with Kids Safety Lock, Countertop Burner with Timer and 8 Temperature Settings, Suitable for Cast Iron, Stainless Steel Cookware
- 9 POWER LEVELS: Quickly choose your desired power from 100W to 1800W in 200W increments
- 1800W power to meet your various cooking needs
- simmer, deep fry, boil, sauté, sear, steam, slow cook and grill with ease
- 8 PRESET TEMPERATURE LEVELS: Adjustable temperature ranging from 140°F (60°C) to 460°F (238°C)
- can be set in 40°F increments
- sensitive large touch buttons for enhanced usability
- WIDE APPLICATIONS & PORTABLE: The cooktop surface measures a diameter of 6.7in (17cm) to fit frying pans with a diameter of 3.9-8.6in (10-22cm)
- ensures a large and uniform heated area
- compact and lightweight with a thickness of just 2.3in (6cm) for easy transport and storage
- suitable for areas with limited space use
- LONG 3-HOUR TIMER & SAFETY LOCK: Press “+” or “-” button to set the timer in 1-minute increments (long press for 10 minutes)
- overheating protection, child lock and rounded edges for ultimate safety
- WEAR RESISTANCE & EASY MAINTENANCE: Premium glass surface ensures excellent wear resistance and easy cleaning after use
- we provide a 90-day returns policy and a 12-month warranty from the date of your purchase
8. Evergreen Home 1800W Double Digital Induction cooker Cooktop | Portable Countertop Burner-Easy To Clean
- DUAL INDUCTION BURNER—Cook more food in less time. This one is ideal for big or busy families who are busy and need to cook more food in less time. If you are looking for “Double Induction Cooktop” , this one will be the BEST choice. Please search “dual induction cooktop”, “double induction burner”, “dual induction burner”, you will find this item is selected as an “Amazon’s Choice”
- PORTABLE & EASY TO USE: To be used anywhere with electricity, the 1800-Watt portable induction cooktop is the perfect countertop burner for camping, RVs, minimalistic homes and areas with limited space.
- ELEGANT & EFFICIENT: The cooktop is covered with one full, continuous piece of crystal glass plate with no gaps or edges throughout, making it easy to maintain and wear & damage resistant. SENSOR TOUCH CONTROLS: Designed to last, touch buttons are seamlessly integrated with the glass cover to allow for maximum cooking surface area and easy cleaning after use. Buttons will not fade or lose sensitivity even after prolonged use.
- 15 TEMPERATURE LEVELS: Ranging from 140°F (60°C) to 460°F (238°C) in 20°F increments to meet various cooking needs — use it to simmer, deep fry, boil, sauté, sear, steam, slow cook and grill with ease
- CHILD LOCK & 4-HOUR LONG TIMER: The cooktop has an overheating protection safety lock and rounded edges for the ultimate safety of your family. Its count down timer cooks up to 4 hours without having to reset, making everything simple and easy.
How Induction Cooking Works
Induction cooking works differently from gas and coil stoves — rather than generating heat and transferring that to the cooking vessel, it uses an electromagnetic field to make the cooking vessel the heat generator itself.
Because induction cooktop cooks food by using electromagnets, no heat is lost between the cooking surface and the cookware, making it highly energy-efficient and the cooking faster and safer.
This induction cooker can confirm whether or not your cookware is compatible with this cooktop. Simply plug the cooker in, place your cookware on the burner, turn the unit on and hit the function button. If your cookware is not compatible, an “E0” message will flash on the screen. In this case, please use cookware that is labelled safe for use with induction cookers.
The cookware base should have a diameter of no less than 5 inches and no more than 8 inches.
Power range: 200-1800W (This unit has an automatic power sharing function. When using just one burner the max power is 1800W. But, when using both burners together the total power of both is 1800W. So, if one burner is 1800W, the power on the other burner will be zero W. Or, if one burner is 1000W, the max power on the other burner will be 800W)
Temperature range: 140-460°F/60-238°C
Size: 24 x 14.1 x 2.7 inches
Timer: Maximum 4 hours (This is TWICE as long as most other induction cooktops)
If you are looking for “Double Induction Cooktop” , this one will be the BEST choice. Please search “dual induction cooktop”,”double induction burner”, you will find this item is selected as an “Amazon’s Choice”
Click The “Add to Cart” Button before this item sold out!
9. Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop, Countertop Burner, Induction Burner with Timer and Sensor Touch, 1800W
- CONVENIENT & PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER: Duxtop induction cooktop offers both temperature and power modes for convenient and efficient cooking. Lightweight, portable induction burner makes handling and storage easy. Perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchens, backyard cooking, RVs, boats, etc.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY & SAFE: Choose from 15 preset power levels (200W to 1800W) and 15 preset temperature level settings (140°F to 460°F). With an 83% energy efficiency rating, induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times.
- SAFETY & EASY TO CLEAN: Safety lock button keeps the cooking and timer settings from being accidentally changed once they have been set or to keeps a child from injuries such as scalding. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- INDUCTION READY COOKWARE: As induction stove relies on the cookware itself to heat, it’s essential to choose cookware with a magnetic bottom, whose diameter is at least 5 inches. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected.
- 100% WARRANTY: This induction burner countertop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. Etl listed and built to North American Electrical standards. Please allow the Induction cooktop to cool down before cleaning. 2-year manufacturer warranty and customer service available.
10. iRANGE A18 Ultra Slim Portable Induction Cooktop – Countertop Burner with 10 Temperature Levels, Overheat Protection, Timer, Child Lock
- EASY TO CLEAN: Durable, scratch resistant, anti-stick glass surface looks stylish and makes cleaning a breeze. The integrated digital control panel is flush with the cooktop surface, preventing residue build up that commonly occurs with traditional button controls.
- CONVENIENT DIGITAL TOUCH CONTROLS: User friendly interface allows you to change settings with a single touch.
- ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES: Enjoy worry free cooking with features including a child safety lock function, electronic overheat protection, auto shut-off timer, and cookware sensing technology.
- PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Induction technology rapidly heats and maintains your cookware at the desired temperature. Choose from a 10 power levels or a temperature range between 140°F and 460°F.
- FOR USE WITH MAGNETIC COOKWARE: Cast iron, steel, or magnetic stainless steel cookware larger than 5″ in diameter.
INCLUDES:(1) Induction Cooktop FEATURES:Even heat with LED display10 power levels (100-1500W)Temperature range: 140°F – 460°FDigital touch control panelChild safety lock systemElectronic overheating protectionEasy to cleanInduction cookware required for use The iRANGE Induction Cooktop allows unparalleled easy food preparation when and where you want it. Great for use in dorm rooms, RVs, dinner parties, or anytime you need a portable extra burner. Features a modern looking, 2″ low-profile design, durable anti-stick glass surface, and intuitive touch controls. The iRANGE features 10 power levels which allow you to reach temperatures up to 460°F. Enjoy easy and safe cooking with useful included functions including a child safety lock, auto shut off timer, magnetic cookware sensing, and overheat protection. Works with any flat bottomed magnetic cookware larger than 5″ wide, including cast iron, steel, and magnetic stainless steel pots and pans (not included).
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Smallest Induction Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!