Finding your suitable readers for ram liquid cooling block is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for ram liquid cooling block including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
641 reviews analysed
1. Bitspower Universal RAM Module Water Cooling Set for 4 DIMMs, RGB Lighting
Bitspower Universal RAM Module Liquid Cooling Block – 4-DIMMs is a RAM water block designed as a universal RAM Block. Standard G1/4 threaded fitting ports are available to match any system design. Includes integrated RGB lighting.
2. Alphacool 17272 D-RAM Cooler X4 Universal – Plexi Black Nickel Water Cooling HDD/RAM Cooler
With the new D-RAM coolers all desired memory chips can be cooled. This cooling block is screwed onto the optional cooling modules or existing heatspreader with a hole spacing of 110mm (like the Corsair Dominator). Due to its black nickel ground and black or transparent cover with lighting capabilities is the RAM cooler adaptable for each individual system . It is (availaible in/distinguished by) three different sizes: 2, 4 or 6 RAM modules which can be cooled parallel. Due to its special technology, the RAM cooler can be used in both, high-flow systems as well as in lower flow systems, at the optimal level. Technical Details: Material: Copper (black nickel) Colour: plexi (transparent) Connection thread: 2x 1/4″ Dimensions (LxWxH): 128 x 45,2 x 11,1mm RAM modules: 1 – 4 Scope of delivery: 1x D-RAM cooler X4 Universal Download 3D-file (.stp)
3. CORSAIR Hydro X Series,XC7 RGB CPU Water Block,16 Individually addressable RGB LEDs,Software-Enabled, 115X/AM4
- The xc7’s nickel-plated copper cold plate and more than 60 high-efficiency micro-cooling fins efficiently draw heat away from your CPU, lowering temperatures and allowing for maximum overclocking.
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs deliver 360° of stunning customizable RGB lighting effects when combined with a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro.
- Transparent flow chamber shows off your coolant and enhances RGB lighting.
- Add a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro and powerful Corsair iCUE software to enable you to customize and instantly Sync RGB lighting across all your Corsair RGB products including water blocks, fans, keyboard, LED light strips and more.
- Easy and fast installation on Intel LGA 115x or AMD AM4 Sockets with included mounting screws and pre-applied thermal material.
The Corsair Hydro x series XC7 RGB CPU water block combines premium construction, vivid RGB lighting and extreme cooling performance. A precision machined nickel-plated copper cold plate and more 60 high-efficiency micro-cooling fins draw the maximum amount of heat from your CPU, dropping temperatures and letting you push your clock speeds to their maximum. A transparent flow chamber shows off your coolant in all its glory, lit by 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs for 360° of customizable RGB lighting, controlled by adding a Corsair lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro. Powered by Corsair iCUE software to deliver nearly limitless lighting customization and control, the XC7 is ready to become to become the centerpiece of your custom cooling system. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
4. EVGA CLC 280mm All-In-One RGB LED CPU Liquid Cooler, 2x FX13 140mm PWM Fans, Intel, AMD, 5 YR Warranty, 400-HY-CL28-V1
- Compatible with Intel LGA2066/2011/2011-v3/1150/1151/1155/1156/1366 and AMD AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2/TR4 and upcoming variants. Air flow – 113.5 CFM. Noise level – 39.5 decibels
- 280mm Dual Fan radiator. Radiator size: 312mm x 139mm x 27mm (LxWxH) fan Size: 140 x 140 x 25mm (x2)
- Rgb LED’s, can be synced to other EVGA RGB components
- Unique EVGA fan design for reducing noise without sacrificing performance
- Includes the software suite for monitoring and managing EVGA AIO’s, EVGA flow Control. Pump noise level: 20db(a) (Max)
The EVGA CLC 280 liquid CPU cooler has arrived! This new liquid cooler from EVGA gives you incredible performance, low noise, and robust software controls. The full copper water block pulls the heat from your CPU to the radiator, where newly designed fans, Featuring Teflon Nano bearings, effortlessly disperse the heat. the CLC 280 offers premium sleeved tubing and fully controlled RGB LED to provide a sleek look.
5. Corsair Hydro X Series, XD5 RGB Pump/Reservoir Combo, RGB Lighting
- A high-performance xylem D5 PWM pump controlled via PWM TO deliver the perfect flow balance for your loop.
- Ten top-mounted RGB LEDs light up your reservoir with stunning customizable RGB lighting when combined with a Corsair lighting Node PRO or Commander Pro.
- The integrated 330Ml Reservoir puts your custom cooling system’s coolant on display, with stunning angular design and an integrated fillport that makes filling, flushing and topping-off coolant easy.
- Included temperature sensor provides real-time coolant temperatures from inside your cooling loop.
- Rubberized mounting system reduces pump vibrations and noise, so your custom cooling loop is seen, Not Heard.
The Corsair Hydro x series XD5 RGB pump/reservoir Combo is ready to drive the world’s most demanding custom cooling systems. A xylem D5 PWM pump provides powerful flow rate for multi-block loops and is adjustable via PWM to maximize cooling capacity or minimize noise. Ten built in RGB LEDs, controlled adding a Corsair lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro and powerful Corsair iCUE software, provide a vibrant splash of control to customize your lighting, while an included temperature sensor gives you real-time performance data from inside your system, for accurate cooling adjustment. Universally compatible with G1/4 fittings and with both 120mm and 140mm fan mounting brackets included, The XD5 RGB pump/reservoir is the heart of your custom cooling system. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
6. Corsair Hydro X Series XR7 240mm Water Cooling Radiator
- Dual 120mm fan mounts on either side of the radiator are ready for your most ambitious custom Liquid Cooling build.
- 54mm radiator thickness delivers extreme cooling performance with high-airflow and low-noise fans.
- A premium COPPER radiator core and 25 micron thick cooling fins provide a high thermal transfer rate optimized for CORSAIR’s performance copper water blocks.
- High-quality matte Black polyurethane coating delivers a flawless finish to match your system.
- Integrated fan screw guides make it easy to install fans even when the radiator is fitted into a case.
The Corsair Hydro x series XR5 240mm water cooling radiator delivers extreme custom liquid cooling performance, with 30mm radiator thickness and 25 micron thin cooling fins maximizing heat dissipation surface area. A premium COPPER radiator core core is optimized for use alongside copper CPU and GPU water blocks, further increasing the thermal transfer rate. Intuitive extras such as integrated fan screw guides and built-in screw protection plates make it easy to install fans, without worrying about damaging the radiator. Equipped with standard G1/4″ Threads for universal compatibility and the surface area to tame even the highest-end hardware, The XR5 240mm radiator stands ready to cool even the most ambitious custom cooling loops and defeat the heat. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
7. EKWB EK-Vector Trio RTX 2080 Ti RGB GPU Waterblock, Nickel/Acetal
- The Nickel + Acetal EK-Vector Trio RTX 2080 Ti RGB performance water block is specially designed for MSI Gaming X Trio version of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards
- Directly cools the GPU, VRAM and the VRM (voltage regulation module) as cooling liquid is channeled directly over these critical areas.
- Features a redesigned cooling engine that has a larger footprint compared to the previous generation of EK Full Cover water blocks
- Equipped with three 12V RGB LED strips which are compatible with a motherboard 4-pin 12V RGB LED header
- The base of the block is CNC machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is CNC machined out of high-quality acetal
The EK-Vector Trio RTX 2080 Ti RGB – Nickel + Acetal high-performance water block is specially designed for MSI Gaming X Trio version of NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards.
The water block directly cools the GPU, VRAM and the VRM. These newly developed water blocks feature a redesigned cooling engine that has a larger footprint compared to the previous generation of EK® Full Cover water blocks.
The EK® Vector Series water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, which means that it can be used with weaker water pumps, or pumps running on low-speed settings. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performances even when used in reversed flow.
The base of the block is CNC machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is CNC machined out of acrylic material. Sealing is ensured by EPDM O-rings. The block is equipped with three 12V RGB LED strips which are compatible with the motherboard 4-pin 12V RGB LED header.
Both the NVIDIA® and ROG NVLink™ are compatible with this water block.
– EK-Vector Trio series high-performance water block
– Necessary mounting hardware
– 2x Nickel plated brass plugs
– Thermal pads / grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
- MSI Gaming X Trio 2080 Ti factory backplate is not compatible with this water block
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts
- To prevent damage to your water block, your coolant must contain anticorrorives and biological inhibitors! EK recommends use of EK Cryofuel coolants.
8. Thermaltake Pacific DIY Liquid Cooling System CL420 64mm Thick Copper Radiator CL-W193-CU00BL-A
- More Rows for More Cooling: Built to perform, this 64mm thick radiator offers a triple-row flat tube design and brass tank for best thermal capacity
- High-Density Copper Fin Design: Designed to accommodate high air volume (Fin per Inch: 14)
- Stainless Steel Frame: Engineered with stainless steel side panels that increase the durability and strength of the radiator while reducing the weight
- Optimized Heat Transfer: Optimized for efficiently pulling heat away from cycling coolant thus achieving maximum heat dissipation at both low and high airflow operation
- High-Quality Manufacturing Process: Baked through a controlled atmosphere soldering line. Materials melt into each other to accomplish optimal thermal transfer from the tubes to the actual fins
Available in 480mm, 420mm and 360mm sizes, Thermaltake Pacific CL radiators are a high-performance copper radiator series with high-density copper fin design and brass tank. Built for 120mm/140mm high-static pressure fans, these radiators are manufactured from premium-quality materials to provide exceptional performance and unrivalled reliability. Constructed with stainless steel side panels guarantees the durability as well as reducing the weight of the radiator. Integrated G1/4″ threads make it easy to install, while rigid connections ensure leak-resistant measures are in place. With an ideal mounting, fitting and flow set-up, the Pacific CL Series meets your cooling needs in every way. 2 year warranty.
9. Corsair iCUE H100i RGB Pro XT, 240mm Radiator, Dual 120mm PWM Fans, Software Control, Liquid CPU Cooler
- Two 120 millimeter corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each fan running from 400 to 2 400 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds All from a single intuitive interface
The CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler built for both low noise operation and extreme CPU cooling with a 240mm radiator and two CORSAIR ML120 PWM fans controllable between 400 RPM and 2 400 RPM Equipped with 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs on the pump head the H100i RGB PRO XT is customizable through CORSAIR iCUE software letting you create vivid lighting effects adjust fan speeds and enable Zero RPM mode to keep the noise down at low temperatures With a thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design along with easy installation on most major CPU sockets the H100i RGB PRO XT pairs killer looks with chiller performance. Fan Airflow : 75 CFM
10. EKWB EK-Velocity CPU Waterblock, Intel CPU, Copper/Plexi
EK-Velocity is the new high-performance flagship premium quality CPU water block for modern Intel processors. It features a fresh design that will enable a vast number of variations and options for enthusiasts and demanding users as well! EK Velocity series CPU water blocks embed the 5th generation of the award-winning EK CPU water block cooling engine, further tweaked for performance and optimal coolant flow! Low hydraulic flow restriction enables this product to be used in setups using weaker water pumps or lower pump speeds for added silent operation, while still achieving top performance! The purest copper available on the market is used for the EK-Velocity cold plate which is precisely machined to a dense micro-fin structure. The contact surface itself is machine polished for a better contact with the CPU IHS. This version of the water block features a nickel-plated copper cold plate with a CNC machined high-quality glass like Acrylic top piece. The new cooling engine is characterized by the top-integrated jet nozzle which is combined with a thicker jet plate allowing a more precise bow control. The simplified water block structure offers a more optimized coolant flow and easier maintenance, while the interchangeable thick jet plate ensures the best contact surface for mainstream and HEDT Intel platforms. The block is equipped with a reinforced hold-down bracket, and the enclosed mounting kit includes all the necessary mounting screws, mounting springs, an Intel 115x backplate, rubber backplate gasket and a small tube of Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut high-performance thermal paste. The EK-Velocity CPU water block features a universal mounting mechanism that offers error-preventing, tool-less installation supporting Intel LGA-115x and LGA-20xx sockets out of the box. The mounting screws are streamlined and are even smaller than before for an added aesthetical perfection.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ram Liquid Cooling Block for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!