Nowadays, there are so many products of nature blend sunflower seeds in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for nature blend sunflower seeds in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings nature blend sunflower seeds which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
556 reviews analysed
1. Audubon Park 12224 Sunflower Hearts & Chips Wild Bird Food, 5-Pounds
Audubon Park 12224 Sunflower Hearts & Chips Wild Bird Food, 5-Pounds . At Audubon Park, we love birds and care for them like no one else. Our family has been making the safest, highest quality food for backyard wildlife since 1982. We make it easy for you to attract and feed the birds you love. Audubon Park’s zero-waste Sunflower Hearts and Chips is among the highest quality seed you can offer backyard birds and is sure to keep them coming back for more.
2. Lyric 2647413 Fruit & Nut High Energy Wild Bird Food, 5 lb
- A high-energy wild bird mix featuring a gourmet blend of select fruits, seeds and shell-free nuts
- 12 premium, all natural ingredients
- Attracts chickadees, robins, orioles, blue jays, titmice, buntings, cardinals, grosbeaks, towhees, nuthatches and Cedar Waxwings
- No fillers for less waste
- Gourmet blend of ingredients
- Stay Fresh Technology Inside
Lyric Fruit and Nut Wild Bird Food contains no fillers and provides high energy. Attracts chickadees, robins, orioles, Blue Jays, titmice, buntings, cardinals, grosbeaks, towhees, nuthatches and Cedar Waxwings. Contains nuts, roasted and shelled peanuts, valencia peanuts, almonds, pecans, cashews, pistachios, cranberries, raisins, sunflower kernels, shelled pumpkin seeds, crimped corn.
3. Kaytee Ultra Wild Finch Blend, 7-Pound Bag
- Attracts goldfinches, purple finches, house finches, redpolls, pine siskins and indigo buntings
- Blend of four select ingredients designed to visually attract more finches than just standard seed blend.
- Preferred 3-to-1 over nyjer
- Barrier packaging seals in freshness and helps prevent infestation
- Made in the usa
Kaycee Ultra Wild Finch Wild Bird 7lb.Kaytee Ultra Wild Finch Wild Bird 6ea/7lb. The item is manufactured in United States
4. Audubon Park 12261 Black Oil Sunflower Seed Wild Bird Food, 10-Pounds
Audubon Park 12261 Black Oil Sunflower Seed Wild Bird Food, 10-Pounds. At Audubon Park, we love birds and care for them like no one else. Our family has been making the safest, highest quality food for backyard wildlife since 1982. We make it easy for you to attract and feed the birds you love. You can count on Audubon Park for safe, natural and nutritious wild bird food that keeps backyard birds coming back for more.
5. Audubon Park 12230 Songbird Blend Wild Bird Food, 5.5-Pounds, 4.5 lb, Green
- Bring a variety of colorful songbirds to your backyard with this popular blend
- Attracts finches, nuthatches, sparrows, juncos, chickadees, cardinals and buntings
- Premium blend
- white proso millet, black oil sunflower seeds, cracked corn, safflower seeds, chipped sunflower seeds (shell-free), peanuts and striped sunflower seeds
- For use in hopper, tube or platform feeders
- Family owned, American made
Audubon Park 12230 Songbird Blend Wild Bird Food, 4.5-Pounds. At Audubon Park, we love birds and care for them like no one else. Our family has been making the safest, highest quality food for backyard wildlife since 1982. We make it easy for you to attract and feed the birds you love. You can count on Audubon Park for safe, natural and nutritious wild bird food that keeps backyard birds coming back for more.
6. Lyric 2647469 Finch Small Songbird Wild Bird Mix, 5 lb
- Premium blend attracts more finches and other small songbirds to your feeders
- All natural food with no fillers
- Five nutritional ingredients is a special mix of small seeds small songbirds love
- Use a feeder with small openings
- Also attracts House Finches, Purple Finches, American Goldfinches, sparrows and many more
Spring is the best time to feed birds. Flocks of goldfinches shed their dull feathers for a bright gold plumage. Attract these brilliant little birds with seeds suited to their preferences and bill size. Nyjer is traditionally used, but a variety of sunflower kernels and small yellow millet guarantees success for the spring goldrush. Finches’ tiny bills are masterful at handling small seeds, and pound for pound, Lyric Finch Mix is easier on the budget than straight nyjer.
7. Audubon Park 12231 Cardinal Blend Wild Bird Food, 4-Pounds
Aududon Park 12231 Cardinal Blend Wild Bird Food, 4-Pounds. At Audubon Park, we love birds and care for them like no one else. Our family has been making the safest, highest quality food for backyard wildlife since 1982. We make it easy for you to attract and feed the birds you love. You can count on Audubon Park for safe, natural and nutritious wild bird food that keeps backyard birds coming back for more.
8. Cole’s BR20 Blue Ribbon Blend Bird Seed, 20-Pound
- Attracts the widest variety of ground and perch-feeding birds.
- No added synthetics, chemicals, or artificial flavors.
- Works well in all feeder types including Cole’s Terrific TubeTM, Mighty MeshTM, and Bountiful BowlTM.
- Attracts Cardinals, titmice, chickadees, Goldfinches, juncos, White-throated sparrows, Indigo Buntings, wrens, grosbeaks, woodpeckers, towhees, and many many more!
If you only want to use one feed and attract the greatest variety of wild birds, then it’s Blue Ribbon BlendTM all the way. A traditional mix done right, we guarantee you’ll get the best combination of perch and ground feeding birds with this one. Perch feeders come looking for sunflower and boy do they get it with Blue Ribbon! Ground feeders go crazy for their favorites, white millet and cracked corn. It’s a Win-Win for everyone! Try it and see the difference at your feeder. Ingredients: Black Oil Sunflower, Sunflower Meats, White Proso Millet, Cracked Corn
9. Songbird Selections Pound 11985 Multi Seed Blend Wild Bird Food Bag, 5, 5 lb
- NutriThirve enriched with vitamins and minerals to support immunity, energy and reproductive health
- Attracts: cardinals, chickadees, grosbeaks, sparrows, finches and titmice
- Easy to reseal bag for no-hassle storage
- Ingredients: White Millet, Black Oil Sunflower Seed, Peanuts, Striped Sunflower Seed, Red Millet and Raisins
- Family owned, American made
Scotts Songbird Selections offer a full line of premium wild bird food products that were developed by ornithologists using only high-quality ingredients and no fillers added. Brings the birds you want… Again and Again!
Attract desirable birds to your yard throughout the year with the Scotts Songbird Selections Wild Bird Food Multi-Bird Blend, a reliable, basic blend of high quality ingredients with no filler. It’s formulated to attract Cardinals, Chickadees, Grosbeaks, Song Sparrows, House FInches and more.
The Scotts Multi-Bird seed blend can be used in hopper, platform, and tube feeders (learn more about types of feeders below). Use in feeders placed approximately 5 feet off the ground in protected areas with trees and shrubs.
Black oil sunflower, white millet, safflower, peanuts, sunflower chips, striped sunflower.
If you are not satisfied with this product, mail in the original proof of purchase to receive a full refund of your purchase price.
Maybe you’ve looked at generic ordinary bird food in the store and thought, “bird food is bird food, right? What’s the difference?” In fact, there’s more to creating quality wild bird food than just putting seeds in a bag. Scotts wild bird food is loaded with research, consumer insights, and innovation.
Scotts has ornithologists (or “bird scientists”) and field biologists on staff who work to develop the most effective foods for wild birds through rigorous study of bird physiology and behavior. These foods are tested in partnership with leading universities at feeding sites across the country. Over 46,000 feeder visits have been catalogued, analyzed, and evaluated by external statisticians.
Research Makes Blends Better
All food. No fillers. Unlike ordinary wild bird food which is full of filler seeds, Scotts wild bird food contains only the best of what birds love to eat. With Scotts, wild birds easily find the food they want, without the need to pick through and scatter what they don’t to the ground. Birds forage for foods that contain the ingredients they desire. By adding specific ingredients, we can make our wild bird foods more attractive to songbirds–and more enjoyable for you.
Choosing a Feeder
There are several styles of feeders to accommodate a variety of landscapes, but most feeders fit into one of the three basic types for feeding wild bird food blends.
|Hopper Feeder||Platform Feeder||Tube Feeder|
Create a Backyard Habitat for Birds
For many gardeners, having songbirds visit is one of the benefits of having a garden in the first place. It’s always a delight to see the variety of birds that drop by for a nibble or a rest. If you want to create a bird-friendly garden, here are a few easy steps you can take to enjoy seeing birds all year long.
Feed Them Well
Birds have simple needs: food, water, shelter, and protection from predators. Naturally, native birds thrive on native plants, so choose a selection of regional beauties that produce seeds, berries, or nectar. Work dead trees or old stumps into your landscape to attract insect-eaters and provide shelter. The more diverse your food supply is, the more variety of birds you’ll see in your garden.
Keep Birds Safe and Warm
Birds seek shelter at different heights. You can make your garden more hospitable to them by growing vines, shrubs and trees. Evergreens provide excellent winter shelter, as well as protection from cats and other predators. If you have a dying tree, let it stand, since its cavities make great nesting spots.
Quench Their Thirst
Putting out a birdbath, especially one with a trickle or fountain, makes your garden a very popular spot. If you have a pond or stream, place flat rocks in them for bird perches.
Sit, Watch, and Enjoy
You can lose yourself for hours watching birds fly in to eat or bathe. If you have binoculars, you can see incredible details as they visit. You’ll learn a lot, and have a great time.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Nature Blend Sunflower Seeds for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!