952 reviews analysed
1. Thermophore MaxHeat Deep-Heat Therapy, Large, Standard 14" x 27" (Auto-Switch)
- New Push Button Three-Temperature Timer Switch provides optimum 25-minute treatments with Max Temp of 165°F
- Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most
- 14″ x 27″ unit – nearly twice the size of most standard heating pads.
- Heavy weight contours the body’s specific area of need.
- Moist heat
- Heats fast
- Cleans easily
Our largest size is a generous 14″ x 27″ unit – nearly twice the size of most standard heating pads. Finally, a product that provides an area of heat therapy large enough to cover the entire spinal area, the length of a hip and leg or all across both shoulders, to effectively relieve pain and relax all the associated muscles – not just one small, isolated point.
Doctors and physical therapists know that the intense, penetrating moist heat of Thermophore brand products is a convenient, effective way to give patients hours of soothing relief. Having a Thermophore of your own, to use at the first sign of pain, muscle spasm or stiffness, can often let you treat a minor problem before it has a chance to worsen and require professional attention.
2. Thermalon Microwave Activated Moist Heat Pad for Shoulder, Abdomen, Back, Hip, 9" x 12"
Designed to deliver a moist heat treatment when it’s convenient to just lie back in bed or sit in a comfortable chair. This size works well for treating shoulders, lower back, and abdomen.
3. Chattanooga Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pack – Standard
- Flannel cover
- Made in USA or Imported
- Delivers intense, moist heat therapy which provides temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension
- Intended for use on the back, shoulder, wrist, stomach, knee or foot
- a Lockout mode protects against inconsistent changing of settings throughout treatment
- Includes a flannel covering which draws moisture from the air and as the heating pad temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin
- Features an easy-to-use digital hand control that allows you to program and monitor the temperature and treatment time
- Control the temperature between 88 and 166 degrees Fahrenheit (31 and 74 degrees Celsius) and select the duration between 1 and 60 minutes
There is no water to add, no water to boil, no dripping packs and no towels to prepare. Moisture is drawn from the humidity in the air and Retained in a specially designed 100% cotton cover. When the hot pack is turned on, the Retained moisture is rapidly heated by high-grade ceramics, forcing the moisture out of the flannel cover onto the patient’s skin, allowing deeper penetration of heat into the body’s tissue. The moisture acts only as a means to transmit heat more deeply into the tissue, so only a small amount is needed. Theratherm, Unlike all competitive products on the market, has a digital hand control allowing the operator to program The following parameters: treatment temperature, treatment time and on/off. Competitive units, including thermophore, require the operator to make continual contact with a single-loaded switch to generate and maintain heat from the pad. This is positioned as a safety feature. Theratherm has a conventional on/off control switch. Automatic time control (1 – 60 min. Timer) with auto SHUT off.
please note our return policy. For health and hygienic reasons this product is not Returnable once used.
4. Extra Large Moist Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off for Cramps and Back Pain by ThermoRelief – Extra Hot Medical Grade Digital Electric Pad – King Size
- MEDICAL GRADE ELECTRIC HEATING PAD: Pain and injuries can be tough to deal with, so you want the best possible care in order to get quick relief. This high-quality medical grade heater pad is now available for public use. Patient-friendly, the moist heat you’ll get from this heat pad is most commonly prescribed by physical therapists, chiropractors, and doctors. You can now have that care in the convenience of your own home.
- DEEP RELIEF FOR CHRONIC PAIN, INJURIES, CRAMPS, AND MORE: We deal with many injuries or conditions that can slow us down, but life can’t stop because of it. Moist heat can gradually help relax muscle spasms to relieve pain and restore general flexibility in the muscles. It can also help relieve chronic low back pain, arthritis, rheumatic conditions, menstrual cramps, and pain from back or disc injuries.
- WHY USE MOIST HEAT: Moist heat can help you get back on your feet more quickly. Studies have shown that moist heat has greater benefits than dry heat. The heat from ThermoRelief’s moist heat pads helps moisture get through the skin barrier and deeper into the tissue beneath. This helps to increase circulation to problem areas, bringing in new blood cells while taking away wastes to speed up recovery.
- NO WATER OR SOAKING NEEDED: How can a moist heating pad be effective if you aren’t adding moisture? When heated, the soft flannel covering of this hot pad draws in moisture and humidity from the air and retains it, then transfers it to your skin through a process called fomentation. This way, your clothes and skin don’t become saturated due to water being held against them.
- CONTROLS ARE IN YOUR HANDS: Your skin, problem areas, and heat tolerance are individual to you, so it makes sense to have an adjustable control so that you can customize your care. The state-of-the-art digital controller on this heating pad allows you to adjust the temperature to 113, 130, 150, or 167 degrees and set auto shutoff time control at 15, 30, 45, and 60-minute intervals, all depending on your needs.
Get relief, heal faster, and get your life back without having to spend tons of money on expensive treatments. The soothing moist heat of this moist heat heating pad is most commonly recommended and used by medical professionals such as doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists for helping patients to relieve pain and muscle tension. This Thermo Relief heating pad can help give you relief from chronic pain or temporary conditions such as menstrual cramps and injuries to your back, shoulders, neck, knees, and arms. Recently redesigned to use safe, infrared heat (the same soothing heat from sunshine), this medical-grade heating pad is now available to provide you with maximum benefit. It is heavy and durable for many, many uses, and its plush flannel covering is made for ultimate comfort. The water-resistant cover is washable for a long, hygienic life-span. It also features a Velcro strap to hold it securely in the exact place that you need it. This model is available in 2 sizes. The king size heating pad (27×14) is great for back or spine relief and the medium size heating pad (18 x14) is the perfect size for use on arms, shoulders, and elbows. This device is designed for intense heat. It’s important to know that is at any time this device becomes uncomfortable, turning the temperature down or shutting it off will quickly cool it down. It has an automatic shut off or manual shutoff switch that can be pressed at any time during treatment. The pad can be used over clothing or a blanket to disperse the heat, but it should always be used with the flannel cover on. If you are seeing a medical professional, ask how often and how long your heating sessions should last.
5. Thermalon Dry Eye Compress
- SAFE FOR DAILY USE – Daily use of our compress provides an effective way to improve tear quality and relieve dry eye symptoms. The compress is 100% non-toxic and non-allergenic making it one of the safest and most effective products on the market.
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED FOR CHRONIC DRY EYE, BLEPHARITIS AND OVERALL EYE HEALTH – The Thermalon Dry Eye Compress is recommended by doctors because it provides safe and effective uniform heat that helps to restore moisture and relieve dryness from the eyes.
- RELIEVES PAIN NATURALLY – The all-natural remedy relieves symptoms caused by dry eyes. Our compress is designed to help clear blocked glands and decrease eye discomfort. Our compress will not support bacteria or fungi like grain or herbal products and is safer and easier to use then gel products.
- MICROWAVE ACTIVATED – Easy to use. Simply microwave for 20 seconds and apply for 10-15 minutes of moist heat therapy.
- NATURALLY HYDRATING – Our compress is self-hydrating meaning there is no need to add water, no waiting and no mess. Just microwave and apply for a soothing moist heat therapy treatment.
- HAND WASHABLE AND REUSABLE – Our compress can be immersed in water without fear of damaging the product. Simply wash in cold water with a mild detergent and air dry for at least 24 hours.
- NON-TOXIC, NON-ALLERGENIC AND LATEX-FREE – Enjoy your compress knowing it contains no harsh chemicals and is non-toxic, non-allergenic and latex-free.
Replenishes moisture. Size: 3.5 x 8 inches, ties
6. Chattanooga TheraTherm Digital Electric Moist Heating Pads, Large, 14" x 27"
- Carpal-Lock Wrist Splints help sustain a neutral position limiting excessive flexion, hyper-extension and ulnar deviation.
- Heat therapy for temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, back pain caused by muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension.
- Its flannel cover draws moisture from the air and as the pack’s temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin, speeding relief to your patients.
Provides intense, moist heat therapy for temporary Relief from pain associated with arthritis, back pain caused by Muscle spasms and inflammation caused by strain and tension. The high quality flannel cover draws moisture from the air and as the pack’s temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin, speeding Relief to your patients. A unique, easy-to-use digital control makes the TheraTherm convenient and safe.
Manufacturer Contact Information
7. Thermophore Classic Deep Heat Therapy, Medium 14" x 14"
- Classic easy-comfort switch that needs to be held d in order to keep the pad on
- Produces intense moist heat without adding water
- But the unique moisture-plus cover allow you to add a moist cloth if needed in very dry environments
- Fast-acting therapy relieves pain and stiffness for hours
- Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most
Our largest size is a generous 14 inch x 27 inch unit – nearly twice the size of most standard heating pads. Finally, a product that provides an area of heat therapy large enough to cover the entire Spinal area, the Length of a hip and leg or all across both shoulders, to effectively relieve pain and relax all the associated muscles – not just one small, isolated point. Thermophore classic Plus heat Pack is designed with our classic easy-comfort switch. Just press for heat, release to cool and alternate as often as you like. If you happen to Doze off and your hand relaxes, the unit will cool down as a safety feature. Doctors and physical Therapists know that the intense, penetrating moist heat of Thermophore brand products is a convenient, effective way to give patients hours of soothing Relief. Having a Thermophore of your own, to use at the first Sign of pain, Muscle spasm or stiffness, can often let you treat a minor problem before it has a chance to worsen and require professional attention.
Manufacturer Contact Information
8. Thermophore Classic Heat Pack (Model 055) 14" X 27" Tan
Thermophore Classic Heat Pack (Model 055) 14″ X 27″ Tan
9. BodyMed Digital Moist Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off, Heating Pad for Neck and Shoulders, Back Pain and Muscle Pain Relief
- THERAPEUTIC WARMTH. This heat pad provides temporary muscle pain relief for people with muscle strains and sprains, joint pain, back pain, and inflammation
- WATER NOT REQUIRED. This moist heating pad produces its own moisture from humidity in the air
- EASY TO USE. This heating pad has user-friendly LCD controls that allow the user to set and monitor the treatment temperature and time
- SETTINGS STAY SET. The BodyMed Digital Moist Heating Pad has a lockout feature that keeps the controls from being accidentally touched and changed during treatment
- AUTOMATIC SHUT OFF. This heating pad with auto shut off eliminates worry about forgetting to turn it off. The BodyMed heating pad allows the user to set the shut-off time in one-minute increments up to one hour. The preset automatic shut-off time is 15 minutes
10. Natural Relief Extra Large Digital Moist Heating Pad with Coral Sand – Auto Shut Off – Strap – Negative Ion (27"x14")
- ★ THERAPEUTIC AUTOMATIC MOIST HEAT★ Moist heat penetrates deeper into muscle tissues and doesn’t dry-out skin like dry heat.
- ★ NO WATER NEEDED★ Automatically draws moisture from the air to provide moist heat. No need for spray bottles. Turn on, and Relax!
- ★ MAXIMUM COVERAGE AND STRAP★ : A Luxurious 27″ x 14″ Pad that you can wrap around yourself with a strap
- ★ NATURAL COMFORT WITH CORAL SAND + NEGATIVE IONS★ : The coral sand filling provides comforting weight and emits negative ions to soothe your mind and body
- ★ SAFETY ASSURANCE + 1 YEAR WARRANTY★ : Easy-to-read LED display allows you to set treatment time and temperature. Treatment times are 15,30,45, and 60 minutes. Auto shut off once the treatment time ends. Set temperature from 113°F up to 167°F.
Be well with Natural Relief! The Natural Relief Moist Heating Pad provides you with Automatic Moist Heat Therapy, a soothing sensation that reaches deep into your muscles to relieve aches and pains. No water needed! Our heating pad draws water from the air! The convenient strap allows you to wrap the pad around your waist, lower back, hip, knee, feet, or shoulder targeting the areas you need the most. Made with weathered Coral Sand, it emits negative ions to create a soothing effect. Negative ions help you feel well. The digital LED display lets you set your desired temperature( 113 F – 167 F) and time (15, 30, 45, or 60 minutes). Our Product is a FDA, Europe SGS CE(MDD)/USA UL, CUL approved product with a 1 year warranty.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Moist Heating Medium for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!