784 reviews analysed
1. PF WaterWorks PF0693 NoFREEZE Size Outdoor Sprinkler Vacuum Breaker Freeze Protection Cover/Sock 3M Thinsulate Insulation-Reusable, Waterproof-X Large (24" x 24"), Black
- PREVENTS Faucet Freeze-up and Averts Catastrophic Failures – Great for outdoor faucet protection
- PROVIDES INDUSTRIAL GRADE INSULATION – made with 3M Thinsulate Insulation
- MADE OF WATERPROOF Durable Fabric to Protect against wet and cold weather
- LIGHT WEIGHT and easy to use – just slip over the outside faucet and tie down it with the strap
- ELIMINATES EXPENSIVE Repairs and provides peace of mind during those winter months
NO FREEZE Outdoor Faucet Insulated Cover (Extra Large) Protects outdoor faucets and sprinkler vacuum breakers from freezing by providing industrial grade insulation with water proof durable fabric. Preventing water freeze ups averts catastrophic failures and avoids expensive repairs. Installation is very simple – just slip on the cover onto the faucet and secure with Lock Tie String.
2. Add-It fertilizer injector with vacuum breaker, pint capacity, 3/4" FHT x MHT inlet/outlet
ASAE award-winning Add-It proportioning fertilizer injector. Pint capacity with ¾” FHT x MHT inlet/outlet with vacuum breaker. A Minimum of ½ GPM flow rate and 10 PSI is required to operate! There is NO pressure loss! Maximum pressure rating of 60 PSI. This injector is NOT designed to be installed under constant pressure, only intermittent pressure. The injection rate stays the same from start to finish, 100:1, that’s 100 parts water to 1 part additive, unlike most other injectors on the market This injector is of particular benefit to those who use a drip irrigation system, because an injector is the only means of fertilizing easily, efficiently and economically. If utilizing a drip irrigation system in order to conserve water as well as save time, no longer can you broadcast dry granular fertilizer to the soil surface and expect it to be leached into the soil where the plants roots can pick-up the nutrients. Therefore, the fertilizer must be dispensed directly through the drip irrigation system. Larger units and models are also available. PLEASE NOTE: This item has a ¾” female hose thread (FHT) inlet and a ¾” male hose thread (MHT) outlet. Hose threads are wider than pipe threads (NPT) and also require a hose washer in order to seal properly. Hose threads are straight and seal with a washer, and pipe threads are tapered and require either Teflon tape or pipe dope to seal. A vacuum breaker should be installed upstream of the injector.
3. Zurn RK1-720A Wilkins 1-Inch Rebuild Kit for 720A
4. Toro 53300 1-Inch Sprinkler System Pressure Vacuum Breaker
- One-inch pressure vacuum breaker prevents back-siphonage of contaminated water into pressurized, potable water supplies
- Easy to winterize with the twist-off cap
- Economical and easy to install
- built-in unions for easy maintenance
- Works with any brand of irrigation systems
- 1-inch female NPT inlet and outlet
The Toro 1-inch pressure vacuum breaker prevents the back-siphonage of contaminated water into pressurized, potable water supplies. Economical and easy to install, this atmospheric vacuum breaker makes it simple to winterize with the twist-off cap. The reliable design features a one-inch female NPT inlet and outlet and built-in unions for easy maintenance and easy access to test ports. For new or replacement installations, this pressure vacuum breaker works with any brand of irrigation system.
5. Backflow Preventers Protection, 16”W x 20”H Backflow Winter Cover, Insulated Cover Pouch for Irrigation Backflow Valve, Sprinkler Valves in Snow or Sun Exposure, Winterizing Backflow Preventers – Sand
- Dimensions – 16” W x 20” H (Fit up to 14” wide backflow valves system). If you are not sure the size or have any other question about our product, please feel free to email us, we are pleasure to help you. Measure your backflow system before purchasing to make sure that this cover is suitable for your backflow valves system. Save your time waiting for exchanges.
- Insulation & Waterproof – Made of heavy material 600 Oxford Fabric and Industrial Grade Insulation EVA rubber foam, triple stitching for max security, has both waterproof and insulation effect. It can also be used in all construction and commercial building for maximum protection.
- Avoid High Repair Costs – Protects your backflow pipe systems from freezing, bursting and blowouts due to the severe weather conditions like snow, rain, wind and sun exposure heating. Avoid expensive cost for valve replacing and repair every year.
- Appearance – The Sand color will match the color of most of the houses and will blends in with the limestone wall.
- Stay Sturdy – Put the cover on your pipes and close it with the Velcro Strips. No more tools and screws. Keep your insulated pouch in place. No worry dogs to get it away and the wind blowing it away. It is very easy to setup.
6. Wilkins 1-975XL2 Backflow Preventer
Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer provides high hazard protection for potable water applications. The wye pattern, bronze body provides separate access to each check valve and the relief valve for servicing.
7. Wilkins 721-20 Repair Bonnet for 1/2"-1" 720A Pressure Vacuum Breaker
8. PF WaterWorks PF0692 NoFREEZE Outdoor Sprinkler Vacuum Breaker Freeze Protection Cover/Sock-Hiigh Quality 3M Thinsulate Insulation-Size Large (18" x 18"), Black
- Prevents faucet freeze-up and averts catastrophic failures – great for outdoor faucet protection
- Provides industrial grade insulation – made with 3M Thinsulate insulation
- Made of waterproof durable fabric to protect against wet and cold weather
- Light weight and easy to use – just slip over the outside faucet and Tie down it with the strap
- Eliminates expensive repairs and provides peace of mind during those winter months
9. Rain Bird 16AFDVC1 Sprinkler System Filtered Drain Valve, 1/2" Male Pipe Thread
10. AquaFeed Pint Capacity Fertilizer Injector with ¾ Hose Threads and Vacuum Breaker
- ASAE award-winning AquaFeed fertilizer injector
- Proportioning fertilizer injector – injection rate is constant
- A minimum flow rate of 2 GPM and 10 PSI is required to function
- Pint capacity with ¾” female hose thread inlet (FHT) and ¾” male hose thread (MHT) outlet
- Comes complete with an anti-siphon vacuum breaker
ASAE award winning HEAVY DUTY AquaFeed fertilizer injector with pint capacity and ¾” FHT inlet x ¾” MHT outlet. Comes complete with a back flow vacuum breaker. Attaches easily to a hose bib or garden valve with hose threads. A minimum flow rate of 2 gallons per minute (GPM) and 10 PSI is required to operate. Maximum pressure rating of 60 PSI. This injector is NOT designed to be installed under constant pressure, only intermittent pressure. This injector is proportioning, same injection rate from start to finish, (approximately 200:1, 200 parts water to 1 part additive), unlike most other injectors on the market today. The water that enters the top of the injector tank, and fertilizer in the tank, do NOT blend. The concentration of fertilizer being distributed into the flow of water remains constant until it’s all been dispensed. This injector is of particular benefit to those who use a drip irrigation system, because an injector is the only means of fertilizing easily, efficiently and economically. If utilizing a drip irrigation system in order to conserve water as well as save time, no longer can you broadcast dry granular fertilizer to the soil surface and expect it to be leached into the soil where the plants roots can pick-up the nutrients. Therefore, the fertilizer must be dispensed directly through the drip irrigation system. (Used units cannot be returned for any reason except for warranty replacement or repair!). This pint capacity unit is also available with ½” FPT or ¾” FPT inlet/outlet. Check out all our injectors listed on Amazon for your fertigation needs. Proudly made in the USA!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Irrigation Vacuum Breaker Caps for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!