852 reviews analysed
1. Hoover Genuine UH70200 Windtunnel Rewind Plus Vacuum Flat Belt 2PK # 562289001
- Package of (2) replacement belts.
- Hoover part numbers 562289001 and AH20065.
- Fits Hoover Windtunnel T-Series models which use the non-stretch belt.
- If the clutch disengaged (vacuum in upright position) when installing the belt, it will not fit tightly and appear too big. Clutch must be engaged for belt to fit tightly.
Package of (2) replacement belts. Replaces Hoover part numbers 562289001 and AH20065. Fits Hoover Windtunnel T-Series models which use the non-stretch belt. If the clutch disengaged (vacuum in upright position) when installing the belt, it will not fit tightly and appear too big. Clutch must be engaged for belt to fit tightly.
2. Vacuum Cleaner Bags 2 GENUINE HOOVER WINDTUNNEL T-SERIES BELTS 562289001 AH20065 style 65
3. Hoover AH20065 T-Series Flat Non-Stretch Belt, Pack of 2
- This is an O E M authorized part
- Fits various Hoover models
- OEM Part Number AH20065
- This is a Bissell replacement part
- Part Number AH20065
- This is an O E M part
- Hoover T-Series Flat Belt
- Use on windtunnel T-Series Bagless (UH70205 and UH70210) and Bagged uprights.
- Use on Windtunnel Max Bagged Upright
- Use on Windtunnel Max Cyclonic Bagless Upright
- 2 bags per package
Hoover AH20065 T-Series Flat Non-Stretch Belt, Pack of 2
4. Hoover AH20065 T-Series Flat Non-Stretch 2 Belts For Models UH70205, UH70935, UH70210, UH70604, UH72630, UH72635, UH71250, UH71251, UH71230
Hoover AH20065 T-Series Flat Non-Stretch 2 Belts For Models UH70205, UH70935, UH70210, UH70604, UH72630, UH72635, UH71250, UH71251, UH71230, Fits In Models # UH70200, UH70130, UH70205, UH70210
5. Hoover Wind Tunnel Belts 13" and 15" Models, Fits: all Hoover Wind Tunnel Non-Self Propelled Machines, DVC Replacement Brand, designed to fit Hoover Upright Vacuum Cleaners, 3 belts in pack
Works With: Hoover U5433-900 Hoover U5395-900 Hoover U5445-900 Hoover U5465-900 Hoover U5465-960 Hoover 38528-033 Description:Fits 13″ and 15″ Models, Fits All Hoover Wind Tunnel Non-Self Propelled Machines, DVC Generic Replacement Brand, 3 Belts In Pack
6. Hoover Windtunnel 2 Filter Set 303172001 & 304087001
- Hoover Windtunnel 2 Filter Set 303172001 & 30408700
- Compatible with Hoover WindTunnel Max Multi-Cyclonic Filter Set Model UH70600, UH70607, UH70608, UH70700, UH70603, UH70604, UH70602, UH70607, UH70608, UH70700, UH70200, UH70205, UH70210, UH70211, UH70212, UH70215, UH70120
- PART # 39-2371-02 oem # 303172001 for hoover hepa exhaust filter
- PART # 39-2384-07 oem # 304087001 for hoover primary filter
Hoover WindTunnel Max Multi-Cyclonic Filter Set Model UH70600, UH70607, UH70608, UH70700, UH70603, UH70604, UH70602, UH70607, UH70608, UH70700.
7. Hoover Genuine T-Series Primary Rinsable Filter
PRIMARY FILTER ASSEMBLY FOR ALL HOOVER T-SERIES UPRIGHT MODELS. RINSABLE FILTER.
8. OEM Hoover HEPA Exhaust Filter with Tray for Elite Rewind, WindTunnel, Whole House 411018001
This original Hoover filter will only fit the following six vacuum models: Elite Rewind Bagless Upright UH71009, UH71011 and UH71012; Elite Rewind Whole House Bagless Upright UH71214; Whole House Bagless Upright UH71209; WindTunnel 2 Rewind Pet UH71215
9. Think Crucial 2 Replacements for Hoover WindTunnel Primary Filter Fits Model UH70400, Compatible with Part # 303903001, Washable & Reusable
- HIGH QUALITY ALLERGEN AIR FILTER replaces your existing Hoover Washable & Reusable filter. Get back to having a clean air to breathe again! This filter fits Hoover WindTunnel Air Model UH70400 & UH72400 Vacuums.
- HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE! No one wants breathe dirty air in their home and if you don’t change your vacuum filter that will be exactly what you’ll be doing! Replacing your filter will help clean your vacuum’s exhaust and allow for a healthier lifestyle! This filter helps keep our household dust, pollen and mold spores.
- EASY TO INSTALL so you can get back to cleaning as soon as possible! Simply remove your old filter and put this brand new one in it’s place! Compare to Hoover Part No. 303903001.
- SAVE MONEY by using a new air filter! When your vacuum cleaner has a clogged or dirty air filter it can cause it to work harder which will end up hurting your electric bill!
- GUARANTEED SATISFACTION because of a 30 day full money back guarantee and a trusted Think Crucial warranty. We are so confident in our products that we have no problem giving you every penny back if you’re unhappy with your purchase. You won’t see promises like that from big box brands!
TOP BENEFITS OF VACUUM FILTERS
- LONG LASTING RELIABILITY
- BETTER AIR QUALITY
- EASY TO INSTALL
- MAXIMUM DURABILITY
- HEALTHIER LIVING
ALLERGEN FILTERS REPLACE HOOVER PART NO. 303903001
FITS HOOVER WINDTUNNEL MODEL UH70400, UH72400 VACUUMS
These Hoover filters are sure to to get your Hoover vacuum back to feeling like new. If you’re an allergy sufferer, replacing your filters for everything in your house is a necessity and your vacuum is no different! This are sure to help keep your home’s air clean AND help improve your vacuuming.
DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON CHEAP KNOCKOFFS
The days of dusty air coming from your vacuum are over!
We made sure to create the best vacuum filters we could by making sure they are very simple to use and of course we wanted to make sure it is extremely durable.
Vacuum filters can be a dirty and dusty chore when you remember to replace them so we made sure we did our best to make the experience easier for you.
You may notice cleaner air in your home.
You may also notice sore cheeks from constantly smiling about your purchase!
This is a generic product designed and engineered in the United States by Think Crucial. This is not a Hoover OEM product and is not covered under any Hoover manufacturer’s warranty. The Hoover brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Hoover brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hoover Vacuum Model Uh71215 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!