888 reviews analysed
1. 2 Standard White Inlet Valves for Beam Central Vacuum
- Includes 2 Central Vac White Inlet Valve Round Door Covers Fits Beam Central
- Vac units Low Voltage Connections for starting the vacuum power unit Most Common
- inlet valves used Inlet opening measures 1.5“ and has 2 electrical contacts
- inside the port Please contact us with any questions or to confirm fit Product
- Description Free Shipping on all US orders! Free Shipping on all US orders!
Includes 2 Central Vac White Inlet Valve Round Door Covers Fits Beam Central Vac units Low Voltage Connections for starting the vacuum power unit Most Common inlet valves used Inlet opening measures 1.5“ and has 2 electrical contacts inside the port Please contact us with any questions or to confirm fit
2. Cen-Tec Systems 99713 Central Vacuum 35 Foot Universal Connect Low Voltage Hose with Hose Sock and Button Lock Stub Tube
- Universal hose end insures compatibility
- 35 Feet of hose length, helping you be able to reach in every hard-to-get-to corner of the room
- Compatible with major brands of central vac, including Beam, Nutone, Electrolux, Hayden, VacuMaid, Aggressor, Vacuflo, MD, Canavac, Cyclovac, Air Vac
- Includes a soft-grip handle with a great ergonomic feel
- Includes an installed 35 foot knit hose sock, which protects furnishings from scratches from the hose
The 99713 is designed to provide superior airflow in a lightweight design to address the two features most desired in a central vacuum on/off control hose. The 360 degree swivel handle is designed to reduce kinking, stress on the hose, and stress on you as the user by relaxing any tension in the hose as you move through the room. The 35 foot length provides extra reach and insure there is sufficient length to prevent tugging and pulling to reach to the corner of the room. The installed hose sock is designed to reduce the possibility of marking walls, floor, or furnishings while also avoiding wear to doorframes and chair legs. The hose is compatible with industry standard central vacuum inlets including Nutone branded valves equipped with low voltage contacts in the opening of the inlet valve. You can confirm suitability by putting your finger into the hose opening and confirming there are two low voltage contacts on the upper surface of the opening. No need for concern as these contacts are low volt and will not harm you in any fashion. The 99713 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including Eureka, Beam, Electrolux, Vacumaid, Canavac, Hoover, Cyclovac, Husky, Vacuflo inlets with pin jack inlets, M+S, MD, Imperium, and most regional brands.
3. Cen-Tec Systems 93059 Central Vacuum Kit with Switch Control 50′ Hose, 50 Ft
- Compatible with all major brands of central vacuum systems equipped with industry standard pin jack inlet valves, including: beam, Electrolux, vacuflo, vacumaid, nutone, hayden, md, canavac, cyclovac
- The wall end is designed to fit nutone and other inlets with a measured 1.50 Diameter opening. The hose will work with standard accessories and any of the industry air turbine nozzles
- Comes with two floor nozzles
- One is a multi-surface nozzle which works equally well on carpet and hard floor surfaces, while the other is a usa-made hard floor brush
The 93059 kit has a two position on off switch hose which creates a Circuit through the two low voltage electrical contacts in your inlet valve. You will see the wall end has a two metal contact Plates separated by a thin plastic landing. These Plates create the Circuit through the switch in the hose handle that permits control of your central vacuum. There is a small tab projecting from the top of the hose end that helps you orient the hose in your inlet. This tab should be located at the top of the inlet valve opening as you insert the hose end. The wave combination nozzle is designed to move from carpets to hard floor without the need to make an adjustment. There is a simple friction connection between the floor nozzles and the end of the telescopic wand to make changing tools easier. The wand ratchets at one inch intervals from 25 to 42 inches so you can adjust to a height comfortable for your use. Many find the 93059 an ideal second package to complement their electric brush kit for the portion of the home dominated by hard floor surfaces like the kitchen, family room, den, or basement. An Italian made ratchet chrome telescopic wand with nylon collar and a full set of soft vinyl accessories are ideal for cleaning above the floor. The accessories include a 5 inch natural fill dusting tool, a 13 inch vented crevice tool, and 5 inch upholstery tool with a built in brush strip ideal for stairs and the sofa, a mesh caddy bag collects everything between uses and the mesh allows you to easily see the tool you need through the bag.
4. Cen-Tec Systems 91431 Complete Central Vacuum Accessory Kit with Metal Wands
- Designed to provide a basic set of accessory tools for a central vacuum. The 91431 features a 1.25” x 30 foot non-electric hose produced using a unique process that provides a very smooth interior for superior airflow and quieter use
- The 13” metal friction curved end is designed to swivel over the hose meaning less stress on you and the hose. Friction indicates that all tool to tool connections are made by the two parts wedging, pressing together without a physical locking mechanism
- The wall end is an industry standard 1.50” on the outer diameter making it compatible with all major central vacuum inlets which have a 1.50” inlet with the exception of a nutone branded inlet which has a slightly smaller opening
- The package features two chrome wands with nylon friction collars to help them stay in place without them wedging together so they can never be separated. A 12” natural fill floor brush and a combination nozzle which is ideal for area rugs door mats. A basic accessory set including a 10” crevice, 4” dusting tool, and 5” upholstery. The mesh caddy bag allows you to collect and store the tools on the hose hanger with the hose in a bag that gives you visibility
- The 91431 is compatible with all major brands of central vacuum including beam, eureka, vacuflo, vacu-maid, imperium, cyclovac, star power, canavac, Hayden, air vac, md, and nutone systems not using the nutone branded square inlet
- Industry standard wall valves and utility inlets on central vacuums that include this feature have the same inner diameter and will accept this hose end. The metal band will activate the low voltage control of your vacuum turning it on as it is inserted
The 91431 is designed to be a general use straight air accessory set for the home, shop, or garage. Often it is used as a second tool set Complimenting the power nozzle or Turbine package that came with the central vacuum. Having a second tool set can save you time and effort moving a tool set from floor to floor in multi-story homes. The hose end is designed for what has historically been industry standard inlets and will activate a system with low voltage contacts in the wall valve. There were a few valves typically produced before 1980 which may use a micro-switch for activation of the vacuum. In most cases the 91431 will still work but the automatic activation of the system will not be delivered by the banded cuff. The set includes a full range attachments for most standard household cleaning jobs. This set is deal for a basement, garage, or general use in the home, especially on hard floor areas. The floor brush is ideal for cleaning hardwood, tile, stone, and vinyl.
5. Cen-Tec Systems 37737 12" Combination Hard Floor and Carpet Vacuum Nozzle
- The 12” 37737 is designed for silent movement on hard floor with a wrap around nylon brush and low noise wheel. The brush is retracted using and on the tool rocker switch and then is suitable for all carpeted surfaces. The 1 ¼” neck of the tool double pivots to follow you through the vacuuming motion keeping the face of the tool at the ideal angle to insure cleaning performance.
- The stainless base plate has deep channels to the tool edge to insure excellent edge cleaning and maximum air flow for capturing debris. Two lint strips in front of and behind an oversized channel capture lint and fibers from the carpets surface and help direct them into the air stream.
- The brush is supported with a stamped steel back plate to insure uniform support for the brush when on hard floor surfaces and protecting the base of the tool from damaging sensitive surfaces.
- The oversized pedal is easily operated with the foot to ease transitions from carpet to hard floor making the 37737 ideal for today’s home with a mix of floor surfaces.
- Compatible with all canister vacuums, central vacuums, and commercial back pack vacuums using 1.25” accessories
The 37737 is a premium nozzle for both hard floor and carpeted surfaces. The tool is virtually silent when moving across hard floor surfaces due to the oversized wheel located just under the double pivot neck. The neck pivots first at the tool and then at the neck base to insure maximum cleaning performance. The 37737 is compatible with all canister vacuums, commercial back pack vacuums using 1.25” accessories, and all major brands of central vacuum including Beam, Electrolux, Vacumaid, Cyclovac, MD, Vacuflo, Canavac, Nutone, Eureka, and Imperium. To confirm the 37737 consider the nozzle end of your wand or extension tube. If it has a connection without a button and measures approximately 1.1/4” on the outside surface, it should be compatible. The 37737 is not compatible with several brands of European vacuums like Miele which require a 1.375” neck.
6. Genuine MP Soft Touch Deluxe Vacuum Cleaner or Central Vac Hardwood and Bare Floor or Wall Brush. Natural Delicate Horse Hair Bristles for thorough Cleaning. (14 Inch with Wheels)
- Genuine Soft Touch Deluxe Vacuum Cleaner Floor Brushes by Maresh Products. Industry standard size for Vacuum Cleaners and Central Vacuums 1 ¼ “ wands or vacuum hoses. The female opening is tapered from 1.26 to 1.19 inch (1 1/4”,32mm industry standard size) Available in 10”, 12” or 14” natural fill floor brush . The 180 degree swivel neck allows easy maneuvering around furniture, or underneath tables (clearance needed is 3 inches) and easily cleans narrow gaps
- The robust natural fill completely encompassed the base of the brush and is designed to insure no damage to floor surfaces including hard wood, tile, polished stone, vinyl, nor laminate. A opening cut to the front face of the brush allows the vacuum to capture larger debris rather than push it around as with a broom. These features make this tool ideal for all bare floor applications
- Compatible with all major brands of vacuums using 1 ¼ ” wands or Hose including: Sanitaire, Pro-Team, Beam, Eureka, Hoover, Panasonic, Electrolux, Shop Vac, Euroclean, Nilfisk, Bissell, Kenmore, Oreck and some Dyson models
- These premium natural bristle bare surface floor brushes are ideal for vacuuming all types of bare surface floors, including marble, hardwood, tile, linoleum, laminate, parquet, concrete and also walls. The bristles are made from natural horse hair which provides a very soft brush which will not scratch even high gloss floors such as marble.
- The 180 degree swivel neck allows easy maneuvering around furniture, or underneath tables. The diameter of the swivel neck measures 1.25″, which will also fit nearly every central vacuum system on the market, including
- NuTone, Beam, VacuFlo, Hayden, CenTec, Electrolux, Dirt Devil, Hoover, MD Manufacturing, and many others. It also works with many stand alone vacuum cleaners such as Dyson, Hoover, Bissell, Eureka, and all other brands which use a 1.25″ diameter hose or wand. Risk free money back
7. 30ft Beam Central Vacuum Basic Hose
- Top Quality light-weight Durable and crush-proof Hose, color may vary according to availability: black or grey
- Fits all models with 1.5 inch standard inlet valves
- Warning: Some older NuTone Wall Inlet Valves are smaller than 1.5 inch
- Metal friction-fit handle with 1.25 inch O.D.
- Free Technical Support, please call 929.800.2980
Crush-proof lightweight and easy to use, the Beam Compatible Basic Central Vacuum Hose is an upgrade to older basic vacuum hoses. Fits Standard 1.5 inch inlet valves. Nutone users: please measure your wall valve carefully as some older Nutone wall valves are smaller than 1.5 in.
8. Cen-Tec Systems 91420 Seven Piece Deluxe Vacuum Accessory Kit with Metal Wands
- Two 1.25” Italian made chrome steel wands feature a unique nylon collar system to keep them securely together while permitting easy separation with a simple twist when not in use. The wands are designed to be compatible with North American standard 1.25” canister, upright, home shop, and central vacuums
- The 12” natural fill floor brush has a pivoting neck permitting it to move easily in and around tight spaces. The brush tapers to the end so it will fit into tight spaces for better detailing while vacuuming. A window cut in the front of the tool permits larger debris to enter the vacuum stream and be carried away rather than pushing it in front of the tool like a broom
- The 10” crevice tool with notched end insures continuous airflow, and the 4” dusting tool also has natural fill for safe cleaning of home furnishings. The 5” upholstery tool can be sued separately to raise matted carpet or be equipped with a slide on natural fill brush great for grooming upholstered surfaces in the home, car, or recreational vehicle
- The set is ideal for providing a solution for hard floor cleaning of surfaces using the on board vacuum hose of your upright vacuum or those seeking full size tools to complement your canister vacuum
- Designed for general use with most North American brands of domestic, commercial, home shop, and central vacuums equipped for use of industry standard 1.25” accessories
The 91420 seven piece accessory set is designed for general use with most North American brands of domestic, commercial, home shop, and central vacuums equipped for use of industry standard 1.25” accessories. It is not suitable for use with European brand vacuums that have 1.375” accessories and connections like Miele, or Sebo. You can confirm suitability with your vacuum by simply putting a ruler to the hose opening and confirming the outside measurement to be slightly less than 1.25”. Typically the connection will taper slightly larger as you move back on the hose end to permit a snug fit. The nylon collar on the metal extension tubes is designed to provide some flexibility to this connection. This set is compatible with major brands of central vacuums including Beam, Eureka, Vacuflo, Vacumaid, Cyclovac, MD, and Electrolux as well as home shop vacuums equipped with a 1.25” hose including Shop Vac, Ridgid, Work Shop, and Craftsman. An ideal set of replacement accessories for many commercial back pack and commercial canister vacuums using 1.25” accessories.
9. 6 Pack of HAYDEN Central Vacuum Wall Inlets – White Square Door 1700-01 Vac Hose Outlet
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hayden Whole House Vacuum Parts for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!