579 reviews analysed
1. Air Zapper Brake Bleeder- Lightning Fast and Hands-Free
Everything you need to do a professional bleed. The Air Zapper Brake Bleeder Kit is the easiest to use brake bleeder on the market today. Keep your brake system air and moisture free. Includes the 120VAC vacuum pump, 16 ounce fluid holding tank, and interconnecting tubing. The tubing connects the vacuum pump to the fluid holding tank and to your brake system.
2. ARES 70921-2-Liter Manual Brake Fluid Pressure Bleeder – Makes Brake Fluid Changes Quick and Easy – Easy One Person Manual Pump Operation
- SPECIFICATIONS: Our Manual Brake Fluid Bleeder features a convenient one-person operational design with a 2L corrosion resistant reservoir built to handle your toughest jobs. We now offer a full line of master cylinder adapter caps that work with this unit including a complete 12pc set
- ARES 18007.
- DESIGN: This brake fluid bleeder allows you to easily pressure fill fluid into your entire brake system. The built in pressure gauge allows you to closely monitor the pressure system.
- APPLICATIONS: This brake fluid bleeder is designed to work with disc or drum brakes and the bleeder also comes with an adapter that works for most master cylinder reservoirs including: Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, SAAB, VW, Volvo, Chrysler Crossfire, Daewoo, Late Model Fords, Kia, some Mazda and Mini.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES 2L Manual Brake Fluid Pressure Bleeder, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
3. Mityvac MV6835 Automotive Accessories
- Designed to operate with compressed air to bleed up to 2 quarts per minute
- Features 1.8 liter capacity fluid collection reservoir and includes automatic master cylinder refill kit with 40 oz reservoir
- Maintains desired flow rate and contains include 6 feet bleed hose, master cylinder evacuation hose, hanging hook and bleed adapters
4. FOUR UNCLES 2L Vacuum Brake Bleeder Air Brake Bleeder Kit with 2L Brake Fluid Extractor and 1L Refilling Bottle
- 【One Man Operation】This brake bleeder bleeds and flushes hydraulic brakes and clutches with a vacuum and is simple to use. Large capacity collection reservoir can contain 2 liters of fluid, also includes an automatic master cylinder refill kit with a 1 liter reservoir (safety cup), which makes changing brake oil easy and simple for one man operation.
- 【2 Silicon Bleed Hoses】The brake oil bleeder kit includes a 40 inch silicone bleed hose with a universal rubber adapter that used with most standard and ABS brake systems, and a 40 inch master cylinder evacuation hose especially for bleeding brake in master cylinder.
- 【Efficiently to Bleeding Work】It contains a variable thumb throttle which maintains average air flow rate 2 cfm and a desired brake fluid flow rate. And the fixing ring lock keeps extracting oil continuously, efficiently and quicker.
- 【Quieter Work】 Built-in Integrated silencer allows the brake fluid to flow quietly through the silicone hose and makes a messy job cleaner, quicker and quieter.
- 【Convenient & After Sales】Midget size of the N.W is less than 1 kg makes it easy and convenient to operate and carry even for women. And If there is some problem with our products while you receive it, pls feel free to contact us, we will do our best for your satisfaction.
5. Motive Products, European Power Brake Bleeder, 0100, Hand Pump Pressure Tank with Adapter
- IMPORT CARS – Made to fit all cars with 45mm threaded hydraulic fluid reservoir caps. Also fits some GM clutches
- HEAVY-DUTY – Corrosion-proof materials and design ensures power bleeder to be maintenance free for years of service
- PORTABLE – Built-in hand pump allows use anywhere from the home, shop, or track. The easy to pressurize system allows for one-person operation
- FLUSH AND BLEED – The 2 quart pressure tank holds enough fluid for a complete system flush. Precision pressure gauge ensures safe and effective operation
- KIT INCLUDES – Everything needed for a hydraulic brake fluid job – pressure tank, hand pump, gauge, 1100 adapter, gasket and hose
Works on most European cars, including Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Fiat, Mercedes, Peugeot, Porsche,
Renault, SAAB, Volkswagen, Volvo, and all other cars with 45mm threaded hydraulic fluid reservoir caps (This kit
includes adapter 1100) Also fits some GM clutches. All bleeders come with a full 1 year warranty.
Why change Brake fluid? It is hygroscopic and absorbs water from the atmosphere, lowering its boiling point
and causing corrosion. Particulate contamination–microscopic particles of rust and rubber–hastens
wear of moving components. This is why manufacturers and mechanics recommend fully flushing hydraulic fluid
annually. In addition, whenever the hydraulic system has been opened (e.g. when a hydraulic system component is
changed), the system must be bled of air.
6. FIRSTINFO 2nd Generation 2 Liter Air Vacuum Brake Bleeder/Extractor/Pump Kit Include 4.9 ft Long Silicon Brake Fluid Hose with Non-Return Check Valve (2L Brake Fluid Extractor + 1L Bleeder)
- To drain most standard and ABS brake systems– A1161US Comes with 1 pcs of 1000 c.c. brake bleeder (can be purchased separately, our A1155)for automatically filling the the new brake fluid to the master cylinder reservoir. And work with most standard and ABS brake systems.
- With fixing valve and safety cup– To collect old brake oil without spillage
- fixing valve and safety cup for cutting off extracting automatically.
- Check valve and longer silicon hose– Comes with “1.5”meter (59 inch) long silicon hose with universal rubber adapter which can fit most brake nipples. With extra “check valve” to avoid back flow when bleeding. — Our A1151G also can be purchased separately. And A1151F without the check valve for choosing.
- Efficiently to bleeding work– To bleed and flush hydraulic brakes and clutches with vacuum efficiently. Provide with step hook (fixing ring lock) to control air and keep extracting oil continuously.
- Convenient to operate cleaner and quicker– Midget size of the N.W is less than 1 kg. Easy and convenient to operate and carry. Integrated silencer to make a messy job cleaner, quicker and quieter for one person’s operation.
7. Titan 51885 1-Liter Vacuum Brake Fluid Bleeder
- Titan 1-Liter vacuum brake fluid bleeder uses standard workshop air supply and features a universal rubber fitting that holds securily on brake bleed screw and a transparent drain hose that allows for visual inspection of old fluid during bleeding.
- Uses standard workshop air supply
- Universal rubber fitting holds securely on brake bleed screw
- Convenient hanging hook and locking trigger allows hands free operation
- Transparent drain hose allows visual inspection of old fluid during bleeding
- 3/8″ NPT
- max capacity: 1 liter (330z)
- working pressure: 71-113 PSI
- max pressure: 113 PSI
Titan 1-Liter vacuum brake fluid bleeder uses standard workshop air supply and features a universal rubber fitting that holds securely on brake bleed screw and a transparent drain hose that allows for visual inspection of old fluid during bleeding.
8. Capri Tools Vacuum Brake Bleeder
9. Mityvac MV6870 Vacuum Brake Bleeder
- Compact, 1.3-quart (1.2-liter) reservoir and four-foot (1.2-meter) bleed hose with molded support
- Comfortable, lever-action throttle with lock-on latch
- Durable composite handle for long service life
- Universal bleed screw adapter conforms to most common bleed screw sizes
- Integrated muffler ensures quiet operation
It has an automatic shut-off to prevent overfilling and an integrated hanging hook which doubles as a hose wrap for convenient storage. The brake bleeder’s three universal bleed screw adapters conform to most common bleed screw sizes, and its integrated muffler ensures quiet operation. This brake bleeder features a compact, 1.3-quart (1.2-liter) reservoir and four-foot (1.2-meter) bleed hose with molded support. The unit offers a comfortable, lever-action throttle with lock-on latch and a durable composite handle for long service life.
10. Phoenix Systems (2104-B) V-5 Reverse Brake Bleeder, Light Duty One Person, Fits all makes and models
- Patented Reverse Bleeding removes more trapped air than any other brake bleeder by simply pushing Brake Fluid fluid from the bottom up.
- Reverse bleeding is the only method capable of bleeding tough ABS units without a scan tool.
- Allows you to refill and bleed a completely dry brake or clutch system. Perform Reverse, Vacuum, Pressure and Bench bleeding all with the same tool.
- The V-5 is considered a Light Duty tool for intermittent use. Compatible with DOT 3, 4 and 5.1 brake fluid. (most vehicles use DOT 3 or 4).
- Is the easiest one-person bleeder you will ever use. No more asking your family or friends to help you finish a brake job.
If you do mechanic work, you probably already know something about bleeding brakes. And one thing you’ve definitely learned over the years is that brake bleeding can be a cumbersome and time-consuming process – particularly for certain vehicles and especially for ABS. Which is why you may be surprised to find out there’s a tool that can make bleeding brakes fast and easy – and oh, we should also mention: extremely simple. It’s called the Phoenix V-5 Light Duty DIY Reverse Brake Bleeder, and we’re certain it’ll change the way you think about brake bleeding. With the Phoenix V-5, one man can bleed the brakes on any vehicle in 10 minutes or less – even if it’s a tough ABS job (you won’t need a scan tool or special clips). Tip: Our Patented Reverse Bleed Technology is what makes this tool so unique. The Phoenix V-5 Reverse Brake Bleeder is a revolutionary tool based on an incredibly obvious concept: Air wants to go up. That’s it. Traditional brake bleeding tools and techniques fight this principle. At Phoenix, we harness it, so you can quickly remove all the air from the whole braking system. Reverse bleeding: It’s an idea so simply and obviously right that most people ask, Why didn’t anyone think of that before?
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Electric Vacuum Brake Bleeder for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!