Nowadays, there are so many products of desktop scanner police railroad fire in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for desktop scanner police railroad fire in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings desktop scanner police railroad fire which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
501 reviews analysed
1. Uniden Bearcat BC125AT Handheld Scanner, 500 Alpha-Tagged channels, Public Safety, Police, Fire, Emergency, Marine, Military Aircraft, and Auto Racing Scanner, Lightweight Portable Design
- Each of 500ch Can be Assigned an AlphaNumeric Name!
- Includes Both Civil &
- Military Aircraft Bands!
- Close-Call RF Frequency Counter capture mode, CTCSS &
- DCS ( PL &
- 10 Banks, Optional PC Programming w/ Included USB Cable &
- Free Software Available OnLine!
- Built-In Auto Service Searches – Police, Fire, Ham, Marine, Air, RailRoads, &
2. Uniden BC365CRS 500 Channel Scanner and Alarm Clock with Snooze, Sleep, and FM Radio with Weather Alert, Search Bands Commonly used for Police, Fire/EMS, Aircraft, Radio, and Marine Transmissions
- Includes 500 channels in 10 Banks for scanning local public safety and other interesting frequencies.
- Easily search bands commonly used for Police, Fire/EMS, Aircraft, Amateur Radio, and Marine transmissions.
- Built-in FM radio with 30 FM presets, lets you listen to your local radio stations.
- Built in Alarm Clock lets you wake to your favorite FM station, a weather channel, or scanning. Also has Snooze and Sleep.
- Weather Scan with Alert, listen to local weather conditions and be alerted when hazardous conditions arise.
- Large clear LCD backlit display is easy to read at night.
- The buttons are nicely laid out for ease of use, so there’s no fumbling around in the dark.
The BC365CRS is a multi-featured conventional channel scanner. Easily enter and store frequencies for police, fire/emergency, marine, air and more into 500 channels over ten banks. The scanner also features AM/FM clock radio with snooze and NOAA weather broadcasts. Receives conventional channels on the following frequencies: AM Broadcast (530-1700 KHz) (25-54 MHz) FM Broadcast (88-108 MHz) (108-174 MHz) (225-380 MHz) (406-512 MHz). In scanner mode press to start a limit search or to resume searching. In service select mode press to select police service. In fm mode, press to select the fm1 from memory bank. Note-if scanner receives interference or electrical noise move the scanner or its antenna away from the source. Recommend changing the height or angle of the antennas. Avoid placing the scanner in direct sunlight or near heating elements or vents
3. Whistler WS1065 Desktop Digital Scanner
- Menu Driven Programming with Context Sensitive Help – Each menu item provides a few lines of help text that provide assistance with programming and using the scanner
- Scan List-functionality allows you to arrange, group and scan objects according to your preference. Memory Backup – Frequencies remain stored in memory for an extended time even without batteries.
- Free-Form Memory Organization – Allocation of memory dynamically and efficiently as it is needed. This differs from low cost and older scanners that had memory organized in rigid and wasteful memory banks
- Skywarn Storm Spotter Function – Instant access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks.
- Digital AGC – Instantly compensates for low user audio levels that are common on digital systems
- Refer user manual below. Tune :Find new and unlisted frequencies starting from a specified frequency
4. Whistler WS1025 Analog Desktop Scanner (Black)
- Lock-out Function – skip over specified channels or frequencies when scanning or searching
- Tune – find new and unlisted frequencies starting from a specified frequency
- Priority Channel – set the scanner to check one channel every two seconds while scanning
- Scan Delay – delays scanning for two seconds before moving to another channel in order to hear replies
- PC programmable – allows users to backup data, update database and program scanner directly from a PC
The new scanner line opens with the WS1025. This 200 channel scanner features Data Cloning, PC updatable database capabilities, and dedicated Skywarn Storm Spotter Functionality – provides instant access to frequencies used by storm spotter networks. Monitor storm conditions as they occur, and become aware of dangerous conditions before the media or emergency management officials are able to announce them to the general public
5. Uniden SR30C Bearcat, 500-Channel Compact Handheld Scanner, Close Call RF Capture Technology, Turbo Search, PC Programming, NASCAR, Auto Racing, Public Safety, Police, Fire, EMS, Marine, Civil Air
- Listen in and stay informed! The Uniden Bearcat SR30C is a very affordable 500 channel hand-held scanner with loads of features in a convenient compact design.
- Listen to over 32, 000 frequencies. Get started listening right away with convenient pre-sets for the most popular searches. Frequencies are preset in ten service banks, police and fire departments (including rescue and paramedics), NOAA weather reports, Marine, Racing search bands, Civil aircraft, ham radio, railroad, CB radio, and (FRS/ GMRS/MURS) bands. This makes it easy to find channels that interest you.
- Pc programming lets you program your scanner using your PC. Close call RF capture technology instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters and the priority scan function Scans the channels you have designated as priority channels. Memory backup keeps the frequencies stored in memory for an extended time if the scanner loses power
- The delay function helps prevent missed replies during two-way conversations. Other features include keypad entry, earphone Jack, key lock, battery low alert, battery save. The triple-conversion design ensures excellent Performance.
- The dimmable backlit LCD display makes for easy nighttime operation. Operation is from two AA cells providing flexibility in choice of batteries: alkaline for long life or rechargeable NiMH batteries for economy. Niamh Type batteries can charge while in the scanner. Niamh AA batteries may be charged from a USB power source such as a PC or smartphone USB charger.
Uniden SR30C BearCat, 500-Channel Compact Handheld Scanner, Close Call RF Capture technology, Turbo search, PC programming, Public Safety, Police, Fire, Emergency, Marine, Auto Racing, Civil Air
6. Uniden BC355N 800 MHz 300-Channel Base/Mobile Scanner. Close Call RF Capture Technology. Pre-programmed Service Search. “Action” Bands to Hear Police, Ambulance, Fire, Amateur Radio, Public Utilities, Weather, and More.
7. Uniden BearTracker Scanner (BCT15X) with 9,000 Channels, TrunkTracker III Technology, Base/Mobile Design, Close Call RF Capture Technology with Location-Based Scanning, – Black Color
- Mobile BearTracker scanner with 9,000 Channels, advanced dynamic memory system, close call RF capture technology, and more
- TrunkTracker III technology lets you can keep up with the action on Motorola, EDACS and LTR systems. Individual channel volume offset
- Location-Based scanning automatically selects programmed systems based on your location when connected to a compatible GPS receiver
- State-by-state preprogrammed channels for local police, DOT, and Highway Patrol frequencies when you travel, without having to program
- 100 system Quick Keys with 10-channel group Quick Keys per system
- system/channel number tagging for rapid access.Continuous Band Coverage* – 25MHz to 1.3GHz Excluding UHF TV and Cellular
- DCS/CTCSS Rapid Decode – Instantly Detects and Displays the Subaudible Tone So You Can Quickly Determine the System Settings.
8. Uniden BCD436HP HomePatrol Series Digital Handheld Scanner. TrunkTracker V, Simple Programming, S.A.M.E. Emergency/Weather Alert, Covers USA and Canada
- Favorites List, System, Department/Site Quick Keys and temporary avoid
- Enhanced dynamic memory with narrowband reception and location-based scanning
- Preemptive trunking priority and multi-site system support
- S.A.M.E weather alert with USA/Canada radio database and fire tone-out alert
- Close Call RF capture with 4GB of memory
- 8-Hours Operation on 3xAA Batteries.USB Connectivity
9. Uniden BC75XLT, 300-Channel Handheld Scanner, Public Safety, Police, Fire, Emergency, Marine, Auto Racing, Civil Air, Ham Radio, Railroad, CB Radio, NOAA Weather, and more. Compact Design.
- 300 channels
- Vhf low/high, uhf frequencies. Temporarily locked out channels are restored when you cycle power
- Close call RF capture Technology with do Not disturb
- Pc programming port &
- free software
- Narrow band compatible
- 300 Channels: You can program up to 300 channels into the scanner’s memory, 30 channels in each of 10 banks. Then, you can scan for transmissions on the stored channels
- Close Call RF Capture Technology: Close Call automatically detects and tunes to nearby transmissions, even if the frequency isn’t programmed into a channel
- Runs on 2 AA alkaline or Simple USB charging allows you to recharge your scanner’s batteries from a computer, or adapters for many wireless telephones
- Narrowband Compliant: Properly tunes to channels using the Narrowband modulation now required for business and public safety operation
- Ten Preprogrammed Service Search Bands: Easily search for frequencies typically used by Police, Fire/Emergency, Marine, Racing, Civil Air, Ham Radio, Railroad, CB Radio, Weather, and more
- Refer user manual below.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Desktop Scanner Police Railroad Fire for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!