We spent many hours on research to finding desktop dac amplifier, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best desktop dac amplifier, you should not miss this article. desktop dac amplifier coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 desktop dac amplifier by our suggestions
568 reviews analysed
1. Fostex USA Fostex Desktop Headphone Amplifier with DAC Balanced Output (HP-A4BL)
- Equipped with 4-pin XLR balanced output
- 1/4-inch unbalanced output
- Newly developed audio-grade capacitors
- highly precise crystal with low phase noise
- Playback 24bit/192kHz PCM and 11.2MHz DSD audio
- high performance DAC (Barrbrown PCM1792A)
- Asynchronous transfer up to 192kHz/24bit compatible with USB Audio 2.0
- HI/LO gain selection (10dB) for wider selection of headphones
- digital filter selecting roll-off characteristics and cut-off frequencies
The Fostex HP-A4BL High-Resolution DAC / Balanced Headphone Amp is a high resolution DAC and balanced headphone amplifier well suited for professional audio engineers, mastering engineers, and audiophiles. The HP-A4BL supports PCM audio up to 24-bit/192 kHz and DSD audio up to 11.2 MHz. The front-panel offers a balanced 4-pin XLR headphone output, an unbalanced 1/4″ stereo headphone output, while the rear-panel features stereo RCA outputs, optical S/PDIF I/O, and a USB 2.0 connector. The HP-A4BL has 2 gain staging levels, allowing you to boost the output of the amp by 10 dB without needing to touch the volume knob. The selectable filter allows you to cut-off lower frequencies if desired. Includes power supply, USB cable, and 4 rubber feet. Founded in 1973, Fostex is an acclaimed manufacturer of location sound, multi-track recording, and speaker products.
2. Audioengine D1 24-Bit DAC, Premium Desktop Digital To Analogue Converter and Headphone Amplifier
- The D1 is a premium 24-bit DAC and headphone amplifier for your computer, TV, allowing you to bypass your computer’s sound card or headphone output and send audio through USB or optical.
- FEATURES High-performance DAC and headphone amp, USB and optical inputs, stream bit-perfect 24/96 HD audio, desktop or portable DAC, use with Mac or PC, no driver to install.
- WORKS WITH Mac, Windows, and Linux Computers—plug-and-play with USB. Any TOSLINK Optical connection from CD/DVD Players, TVs, and more! Powered speakers, Stereo/AV Receivers, and your favorite headphones.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: D1 24-bit DAC/Headphone Amp, 2 foot USB cable, setup guide, microfiber bag.
- WARRANTY: Audioengine builds quality audio equipment that they stand behind. All Audioengine products come with a 3-year transferable warranty.
3. Fosi Audio Q4 – Mini Stereo DAC & Headphone Amplifier, 24-Bit/192 KHz USB/Optical/Coaxial to RCA AUX, Digital-to-Analog Audio Converter Adapter for Home/Desktop Powered/Active Speakers – Black
- Easy to set up, no special software, app, or driver to install, a true plug-and-play digital audio adapter
- With USB, optical and coaxial S/PDIF inputs can fit with most home audio system, and RCA output can be connected to amplifier or powered speakers on your desktop
- Built-in Hi-Fi headphone amp chip can drive most 16ohm to 200ohm headphones
- 160mW RMS(32 ohms, 20 Hz – 20 KHz, 0.01% THD), with bass and treble control can be used as preamp or volume controller for your PC/MAC/Computer
- Mini Compact D/A converter, stream bit-perfect 24bit/192KHz HD with low jitter, with output protect circuit, safe for your expensive audio system
- Come with USB charging cable, optical cable, USB type B cable and 18-month warranty
- Full metallic shell to ensure high quality
4. SMSL AD18 HiFi Audio Stereo Amplifier with Bluetooth 4.2 Supports Apt-X,USB DSP Full Digital Power Amplifier 2.1 for Speaker,Small 80Wx2 Class D Amplifier with Subwoofer Output
- This class D amplifier Supports USB coaxial analog Bluetooth and two optical inputs
- With amplifier output port, 3.5mm headphone jack and subwoofer outputs, 80w*2 output power, 1.44-Inch Color screen, The brightness of the display can be adjusted
- Customized BT4.2 Bluetooth module, Supports apt-X, easily connect with Bluetooth by NFC
- The Bluetooth amplifier uses tas5508c+tas5342a from TI as amplifier chips, DSP technology, built-in SDB sound patented
- What you get: SMSL AD18 amplifier, 24V power supply us Plug, Micro USB cable, remote control, antenna, 1 year warranty and friendly customer service
AD 18 is a small full digital class d bluetooth amplifier built-in headphone amplifier supports subwoofer output.Connect it to your computer and use it to drive your headphones with an amplifier or to power your passive speakers(4ohm speaker produces 80Wx2 output power).Sophisticated matting aluminum housing reduces interference. Patented SDB sound and +-8 level treble and bass adjustment. Independent headphone amplifier design and advanced DSP technology makes the unit more desirable. Amplifier Chip: Using TAS5508C for digital signal DSP processing and Pre-Amp.TAS5342A for digital signal rear-AMP. It will be through LC filter and then send to amplifier output jack. Digital Receiving Chip:CS8422.It receive optical and coaxial signal and all signal transfer. USB chip:TAS1020B. Supports stereo sound 24bit/96kHz.For much better sound, we use SDPI output instead of internal DAC output design. Strong anti-interference ability and More High-Fidelity. HP Amplifier Chip:MAX97220A. Dual-OP amplifier:NE5532 with High efficiency low noise. Analog/Digital converter IC :CS5341,Accurate to 24 bit 48kHz.Convert AUX signal to digital signal. Then digital signal processing by CS8422 Specification Type: Full digital decoding amplifier Input port: USB/AUX/3.5mm Coaxial and Optical 1/Bluetooth/Optical 2 Output Port: Amplifier output port/3.5mm Headphone port/Subwoofer Voltage: 24V Output power:80W x 2 SNR(Signal to Noise): 90dB THD+N: 0.04% Power consumption: 50W Standby power:0.8w EQ adjustment: 7 Headphone output(32ohm): [email protected]=0.04% USB sampling rate: 24bit 96kHz Optical sampling rate:44.1kHz-192kHz Coaxial sampling rate:44.1kHz-192kHz Treble adjustment range: ±8db,Bass adjustment range:±8db Net Weight: 572g Gross Weight:1585g Machine Size: 172*51*85mm
5. FiiO Q1 Mark II Native DSD DAC & Amplifier for iPhone, iPod, iPad and Computers
- FiiO Q1 Mark II Native DSD DAC & Amplifier – Lightning-to-Micro USB Short Cable – Micro USB Long Data Cable – 3.5mm Audio Cable – 2x Long Silicone Bands – 2x Short Silicone Bands – Silicone Pad – Carrying Pouch – FiiO Warranty
- Compatibility: iPhone, iPod, iPad
- Audio Input: Micro USB/3.5 mm Jack
- Balance Headphone Output: Supported (2.5mm balanced headphone jack)
- Bass Boost: 0/5.4dB
6. Monolith 124459 Desktop Headphone Amplifier and DAC with THX AAA Technology (Dual AKM 4493 Dacs & Dual AAA-788 Modules)
- The worlds most linear amp technology: the THX achromatic audio amplifire (THX AAA) ensures the ultimate no-compromise Headphone audio experience
- True balanced operation: Each THX stereo amp module operates in a bridged configuration to maximize output power for each channel, each DAC operates in mono mode
- Dual AKM 4493 DACs: new flagship 32-bit stereo premium DAC. It supports PCM inputs up to 768kHz and a direct stream digital input of 2. 8/5. 6/11. 2 MHz
- Balanced & single ended Headphone output: Compatible with all headphones and items
- Tailor your sound: Use the powerful digital tools to tailor the sound to your personal preference. Does your headphone have a little sibilance? Set a peq to tame that frequency peak
7. FiiO K5 Pro AK4493EQ | 768K/32Bit and Native DSD 512 decoding Deskstop DAC and Amplifier for Home and Computer(6.35mm (1/4 in.) Headphone Out/RCA line-Out)
- AK4493 DAC chips for the ultimate in decoding performance, supporting up to 768kHz/32bit and native DSD
- Equipped with XMOS XUF208 USB receiver chip+AKM AK4493 DAC+ Op-amps OPA1642 + flagship TI TPA6120
- Extremely powerful headphone amplification for a total power output of up to 1.5 W under a 32Ω load, and up to 20Vpp at 300Ω
- Multiple interfaces- headphone jacks(6.35mm) /RCA outputs+ USB Coaxial, Optical, and Line-in inputs
- More accurate ADC volume control +Gain and bass switches
8. FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier (Black)
- DAC Chip¡ªThe Internal DAC chip is a PCM102 and can handle PCM files up to 24-bit/96 kHz while improving audio quality via a linear filter, reduced delay and internal silence on changing tracks, and no phase shifts.
- LOW NOISE FLOOR ¡ª The unit has an optimized low-pass filter and selectable bass boost circuit that are designed for a low noise floor in all states.
- CONNECTION VARIETY ¡ª The variety of connections include a front-panel 1/8¡± headphone jack, a rear-panel 1/8¡± line output, and a rear-panel coaxial digital output, which allows you to send your digital audio to another destination.
- USB CONNECTION ¡ª Connects to your laptop via its micro USB connection, which also provides it with power.
- PORTABLE DESIGN ¡ª A sleek, brushed aluminum shell and chassis allow for durable, portable use.
9. S.M.S.L SA300 Uses Infineon’s New Technology Class D Power Amplifier chip，Bluetooth 5.0 with Remote Control (Black)
- German Infineon’s new technology class D power amplifier chip, higher quality, efficiency up to 92%, further reducing power consumption.
- New bluetooth 5.0 reception,suport APTX, better sound quality, longer transmission distance
- 32 bits 384KHz USB audio input and support for driver-free use.
- Built-in multiple EQ modes and treble/bass adjustment for easy matching of a variety of speakers and music.
- Super bass preamp output for connecting active subwoofers to form a 2.1 audio system!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Desktop Dac Amplifier for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!