Finding your suitable readers for dell 4790 desktop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for dell 4790 desktop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
645 reviews analysed
1. Dell OptiPlex 7020 Desktop Computer (Intel Quad Core i7-4790 up to 4GHz, Small Form Factor)
- Intel Quad Core i7-4790 Processor 3.6 GHz – 4 GHz (8 MB L3 Cache, Q87 Express Chipset), 8 GB DDR3 DDR3-1600/PC3-12800 (16GB supported)
- 3 years parts and labor from Dell, 500 GB 7200 RPM Hard Drive
- Intel HD Graphics 4600, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-Bit, sleek, slim form factor
- 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN, 10/100/1000Mbps LAN
- Bluetooth DVDRW Optical Drive: Reads and Writes CDs and DVDs, 6 USB 2.0 Ports, 4 USB 3.0 Ports, VGA, DisplayPort, Security Slot
Durability: The Dell OptiPlex 7020 is made with durable materials that measure up against real-world conditions. It has undergone Dell Highly Accelerated Life Cycle Testing (H.A.L.T.) and has withstood our engineers’ tolerance limits for heat, cold, vibration, shocks and drops. Save energy: The Dell OptiPlex 7020 complies with Energy Star 6.0 and EPEAT Gold energy ratings. Full lifecycle support: Rely on Dell services to help you configure, deploy, manage and support your Dell OptiPlex desktops from end to end, including reselling or recycling when they reach the end of their lifecycles. Built-in management features: Simplify and automate lifecycle management of your OptiPlex fleet with best-in-class integration into Microsoft System Center and Dell KACE appliances — and save valuable time and resources.Unmatched security in its class: Protect data with the most secure family of commercial desktops on the market. Dell offers comprehensive encryption, advanced authentication and malware prevention from a single source, so you can protect data from device to the cloud. Dell Data Protection (DDP) | Security Tools: Enable central management of advanced authentication. Trusted Computing Group (TCG)-certified: The OptiPlex 7020 is fortified by the TCG-certified Trusted Platform Module, a hardware device that adds an extra layer of data protection and secure credential storage.
2. Dell OptiPlex 9020 Desktop Computer – Intel Core i7 i7-4770 3.40 GHz – Mini-tower
business-class Controleasily Manage The Entire Desktop Fleet And Keep Your Business Running Smoothly With Exceptional, Integrated Manageability Features.
3. Dell Inspiron Small Desktop 3471, 9th Gen Intel Core i3, Intel UHD Graphics 630, 256GB SSD + 1 TB SATA HD, 8GB RAM, Inspiron Desktop 3471
- Get a boost: Amp up your everyday performance with faster load times, higher transfer rates and less power consumption, all thanks to the efficient DDR4
- Innovative inlet: The state-of-the-art inlet airflow design allows optimal system cooling, so you get the quiet, efficient performance you’ve come to expect from an Inspiron desktop.
- Small and mighty: Revolutionary design saves space without compromising system performance, and features multiple expansion slots for future upgrades.
- Built-in connectivity: Stay connected with the latest integrated 802. 11bgn wireless and Bluetooth technology.
- Seamless PC/smartphone integration: Access multiple devices without dividing your attention—Dell Mobile Connect pairs your iOS or Android smartphone with your desktop.
Dell Inspiron Small Desktop 3471, 9th Gen Intel Core i3, Intel UHD Graphics 630, 256GB SSD + 1 TB SATA HD, 8GB RAM. Limit disruptions: With Dell Mobile Connect, you can make calls, send texts, get notifications and even mirror your Android phone onto your PC to interact with all your favorite apps. Maintain your privacy: Your phone connects to your PC via Dell Mobile Connect’s point-to-point, secure connection so your data is never exposed via unsecured internet connections. Easy transfer: Quickly move photos, videos, music and documents from PCs to Android phones, and vice-versa, without complicated cloud storage services or cumbersome cables.
4. Dell OptiPlex 7010 Desktop Computer – Intel Core i7 i7-3770 3.40 GHz – Mini-tower 469-3925
MT – 1 x Core i7 3770 / 3.4 GHz – RAM 4 GB – HDD 500 GB – DVD-Writer – Radeon HD 7470 – GigE – Windows 7 Pro 64-bit – Monitor : none.
5. Dell 99K5T OptiPlex 3050 Small Form Factor Desktop Computer, Intel Core i5-7500, 8GB DDR4, 256GB Solid State Drive, Windows 10 Pro
Business critical performance, smaller design. Essential business desktops with best-in-class security and manageability in a space-saving design. Uncompromising productivity and versatility. Thoughtfully designed Work unimpeded: These desktops come with all the same reliability and space saving benefits you’ve come to expect without sacrificing power or performance. Take back your workspace: Custom designed cable covers reduce clutter and match the chassis for a more efficient and visually appeal work space. Service with ease: Tool-less serviceability and in-band management enables accessible system maintenance so you can you easily upgrade and replace components. Secure, reliable and manageable. A partner you can trust: MTBF Certified, the OptiPlex 3050 delivers the reliability and consistency your work demands. Always up to date: Every OptiPlex 3050 is available with Dell Command Suite, making driver, BIOS, and firmware updates easier. These free tools allow flexible and automated BIOS or system configurations for your company, allowing you to manage your fleet easily and securely every time.
6. Dell Optiplex 7020 Business-Class Desktop Small Form Factor SFF Intel Quad Core i7 i7-4790 8GB DDR3 500GB 7200RPM HDD DVDRW Windows 8.1
- Processor: Intel Core 4th Gen i7-4790 (Quad Core HT, 3.60GHz Turbo, 8MB, w/ HD Graphics 4600)
- 8 GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1600MHz Non-ECC
- 500 GB SATA Hard Drive (7200 RPM)
- Intel Integrated Graphics
- 8XSlimLine DVD +/- RW Drive
- Keyboard & Mouse Included
- Windows 8.1 (64Bit) (Free Upgrade to Windows 10)
- Dell 3 Year Hardware Service with Onsite/In-Home Service After Remote Diagnosis**
Dell OptiPlex 7020 Business-Class Desktop
* Processor: Intel Core 4th Generation i7-4790 (Quad Core HT, 3.60GHz Turbo, 8MB, w/ HD Graphics 4600)
* Chipset: Intel Q87 Express Chipset
* Operating System: Windows 8.1 (Free Upgrade to Windows 10 Home)
* Memory: 8GB Dual Channel DDR3L at 1600MHz (2x 4GB) Non-ECC
* Hard Drive: 500 GB SATA Hard Drive (7200 RPM); Support hybrid and solid State Drive;
* Graphics Card: Intel Integrated HD Graphics; supports optional discrete graphics solutions from AMD
* Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Year Hardware Service with Onsite/In-Home Service After Remote Diagnosis from Dell**
* Optical Drive: 8X DVD +/- RW Drive
* Connectivity: Integrated Intel I217LM Ethernet LAN 10/100/1000;
* Input Device: Mouse; English Keyboard
* I/O Ports: 4 External USB 3.0 ports (2 front, 2 rear) and 6 External USB 2.0 ports (2 front, 4 rear); 1 RJ-45; 1 Serial; 1 VGA; 2 DisplayPort; 2 PS/2; 2 Line-in (stereo/microphone), 2 Line-out (headphone/speaker)
* Removable Media Options: Supports optional optical disc drives and media card reader options
* Dimensions: (H x W x D) Inches/(cm) 11.4 x 3.7 x 12.3 /(29.0 x 9.3 x 31.2)
* Minimum Weight (lbs/kg): 13.2/6.0
* Number of Bays: 1 internal 3.5”; 1 external 5.25” (slimline)
* Expansion Slots: PCIe x16; PCIe x16 wired as x4
7. Dell OptiPlex 9020 Desktop Computer (OP90209571BLK)
Dell’s most powerful commercial desktop ever, the Dell OptiPlex 9020 is the world’s most manageable Intel vPro enabled desktop and delivers leading-edge reliability and security. Manage and maintain your OptiPlex 9020 with ease with the latest Intel vPro systems management iAMT 9.x, which helps deliver seamless management even when systems are offline. Update once with Dell’s unique extension for one-tomany remote BIOS management and simplify management with image commonality across form factors.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2016
Reviewed in the United States on May 3, 2016
Updating to 3 stars.You can upgrade the power supply, using a third party cable, but the size may be an issue.I needed to remove the cover latch and replace the latch with magnets (too lazy to drill holes.)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dell 4790 Desktop for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!