We spent many hours on research to finding cooktop flat griddle, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best cooktop flat griddle, you should not miss this article. cooktop flat griddle coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 cooktop flat griddle by our suggestions
894 reviews analysed
1. Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
2. Lodge CRSGR18 Carbon Steel Griddle, Pre-Seasoned, 18-inch , Black
- Takes high heat for best browning/searing
- 12 gauge carbon steel heats quickly and retains heat for even cooking
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Use on gas, electric, outdoor grills or open fire
- Made in the USA
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Easy care: hand wash, dry immediately, rub with cooking oil
Turn your grill into a short-order kitchen with this heavy-duty griddle. An 18 x 10 inch cooking surface provides ample space for everything from pancakes to pilaf. The Carbon Steel Griddle is perfect for professional, home or camp use. And like our cast iron cookware, these pans are seasoned with our proprietary vegetable oil formula, providing an easy release oil finish that improves with use. The heavy 12 gauge carbon steel maintains very low and very high temperatures, making the pan a highly effective and versatile cooking piece. Fits most camp stoves, outdoor cooking pits or even across two burners of your home stove. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Not recommended for induction cooktops. Made in USA.
3. Nordic Ware Backsplash Griddle
Our 365 Cookware line is designed to inspire culinary creativity indoors and out, 365 days a year. Discover the versatility in our line of grilling essentials, with products that perform as great as they look. Crafted with the all-American chef in mind, 365 is the only complete grillware collection made in the USA. Back by popular demand! Features high back and sides to minimize stove top splatters and also has edges for turning hard-to-flip foods like sausages and hash browns. Front grease well catches fats and juices. Nonstick ease and no-nonsense functionality. Fits on a single burner.
4. Cuisinart MCP45-25NS Double Burner Griddle 10" x 18" Stainless Steel
- Tri-Ply design provides optimal heat conduction
- Premium non-stick interior
- Solid Stainless Steel riveted stick handles stay cool on the stovetop. Safe and comfortable handling
- Heat Surround technology provides consistent, even heat distribution along the base and side walls of cookware. Dishwasher safe. Suitable for use with induction cook tops
- Hard anodized exterior
Perfect for big family breakfasts or entertaining friends, the space-saving double burner griddle is perfect for preparing anything from stacks of pancakes to sautéed vegetables to fish filets. Features: Professional Triple Ply Construction features a core of pure aluminum and a brushed stainless exterior.|Heat Surround™ Technology allows for even heat distribution along the bottom and sidewalls of the cookware.|Cool Grip™ Handle Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop.|Drip-Free Pouring Rim Tightfitting cover seals in moisture and nutrients for healthier more flavorful results every time you cook.|Dishwasher Safe|Lifetime Warranty|Suitable for use with induction cook tops
5. Anolon 83870 Advanced Griddle & Rack, Medium, Bronze
- Heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction provides quick and even heat distribution to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods.
- Premium-quality nonstick makes cleanup effortless, and is PFOA free, durable and metal utensil safe
- The Anolon(r) SureGrip(r) handles are designed for a comfortable grasp, dual riveted for Extra strength, and oven safe to 400 degrees F
- The double burner griddle features a nonstick rack for roasting in the oven and is a great addition to many other items in the Anolon advanced collection
- Lifetime warranty
6. Ecolution Grill/Griddle – Stovetop Reversible Double Burner 19.5 x 11 Inch, Cast Aluminum
- 19½” x 11″ double burner reversible grill/griddle. Ridged grill and flat griddle sides provide ultimate versatility
- Hydrolon PFOA FREE ecologically advanced, water based non-stick coating. Pure cast aluminum offers maximum heat conductivity for even cooking
- Ridged side to grill and sear steak, burgers, and vegetables. Flat side for breakfast favorites, sandwiches and more
- Not recommended for use on glass or ceramic stovetops
- Dishwasher safe. Limited lifetime warranty
Multiply your cooking efficiency with this reversible nonstick double burner cooktop. Crafted of sturdy premium hand cast aluminum, with a ridged grill surface on one side and a smooth griddle on the other, both offering an expansive cooking surface that lets you prepare multiple servings at once. The grill side can be used for burgers, steaks, chicken and grilled vegetables; you no longer have to wait for fair weather to get grilling! And the diagonal patterns of grooves on the grill side drain off fat while creating the signature look and texture of grilling. The other side is perfectly flat for cooking pancakes, fried eggs, grilled cheese sandwiches and a variety of other favorite foods. Superior heat conductivity offers even heating for perfect cooking. The Reversible Nonstick Double Burner Griddle is dishwasher safe, and our PFOA free, water based nonstick Hydrolon coating ensures easy food release and makes it exceedingly easy to clean, saving you precious time in the kitchen.
7. Calphalon 1873980 Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Grill/Griddle Combo, Black
Ideal for traditional and slow cooking techniques, Calphalon Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron cookware is designed to heat evenly and steadily, holding heat so foods stay warm while serving. Pans feature a pre-seasoned cooking surface to help prevent sticking and oversized handles for easy and secure lifting. Calphalon Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron cookware is versatile and can be used on gas, electric and even induction stovetops, as well as in the oven and broiler.
8. ProSource Professional Heavy Duty Reversible Double Burner Cast Iron Grill Griddle 20 by 9-Inch Black
Reversible grill/griddle is made of cast iron for fast, even heating. The possibilities are limitless when it comes to what you can cook on griddle. You can make pancakes, French toast, burgers, steaks, kebabs and sausages, Chicken, marinated fish, seafood, fresh fruits and vegetables. Measures approximately 20″ x 9″ inches. Subtle pan grade slope directs Grease away from the food. This reversible griddle is meticulously designed to serve you for years and decades to come. – specially designed side grip handles provides safety and convenience. Easy to transport. While cast iron doesn’t leach chemicals, it can leach some iron into your food and that’s a good thing. Iron deficiency is fairly common worldwide, especially among women. Cooking food, especially something acidic like tomato Sauce in a cast-iron skillet can increase iron content, by as much as 20 times.
9. WB31X24738 GE Appliance Griddle
WB31X24738 GE Appliance Griddle
GE Factory Part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cooktop Flat Griddle for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!