Nowadays, there are so many products of blue agent laundry in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for blue agent laundry in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings blue agent laundry which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
609 reviews analysed
1. Mrs. Stewart’s Bluing 8oz
Mrs. Stewart’s Bluing 8oz
2. Mrs. Stewart’s Concentrated Liquid Bluing Great for Laundry, 8 Ounce (Pack of 2)
- New front loaded calorie approach to help with satiation and prevent bingeing or failing the program due to hunger.
- Created in partnership with a licensed naturopathic doctor
- Designed for those wanting to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- USDA CERTIFIED: Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher Certified, Dairy, soy and gluten-free.
- NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS: Our organic sweeteners are derived strictly from the fresh squeezed juices of our organic fruits and vegetables. No added sweeteners in our products!
Whiten your whites with the help of Mrs. Stewarts Liquid Bluing concentrate. This product improves the brightness of white fabrics by adding a blue pigment that counteracts the natural yellowing that occurs during regular washing. It can also be used to darken jeans and other dark blue fabric. This liquid laundry bluing can be used for synthetic and natural materials without harming the fibers, unlike the usual bleach. Other applications include cleaning glass and crystal, bluing swimming pools, whitening hair and pets and more. It is non-toxic and biodegradable. Mrs. Stewart’s fabric bluing is sold as a pack of 12 (with 8 oz per bottle).
3. Mrs. Stewarts Liquid Bluing 8.0 OZ(Pack of 3)
Mrs. Stewart’s Concentrated Liquid Bluing – Great for Laundry – Whitens white clothes safely. Non-toxic. Bio-degradable. Why bluing? White fabric turns yellow or gray with age and repeated washings. Bluing restores the sparkling whiteness. Works on synthetics as well as natural fabrics without harming fibers like bleach can. So many other uses!
4. Mrs. Stewart’s Liquid Bluing
5. Reckitt’s Blue Laundry Bluing (Pack of 10 Tablets)
Reckitt’s Blue Laundry Bluing. A pack of 10 small solid squares of ultramarine blue wrapped in authentic Reckitt’s packaging. Reckitt’s Blue can still be seen in parts of the country in “Ghost Advertisements”, old signs on the side of general stores, etc and has not been readily available in the United States for many years.Originally used a Laundry whitener for cotton, over the years this product has been put to many other uses, and the color is striking!(Information on packet of Reckitt’s Blue)”Wrap Blue in cloth.Stir while squeezing the blue in the last rinsing water.Dip articles seperately for a short time; keep them moving”Tablet can spill out of packaging so please handle with care.The tablet is quite small, it did not need to be big as it could be re used in several washes with care. As you can see by the picture, the paper this product is wrapped in is very old fashioned, and would look great in any laundry room.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Blue Agent Laundry for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!