Nowadays, there are so many products of 5/8” desktop mic stand in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 5/8” desktop mic stand in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 5/8” desktop mic stand which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
680 reviews analysed
1. Gator Frameworks Short Weighted Base Microphone Stand with Soft Grip Twist Clutch, Boom arm, and both 3/8" and 5/8" Mounts; Base Dimensions – 4.5" X 8" (GFW-MIC-0821)
The Gator Frameworks GFW-MIC-0821 short microphone stand with a weighted base is the perfect multi-use mic stand for recording or live sound applications. The weighted base is useful when using heavier mics that need additional balance. The Gator Frameworks short microphone stand can be used for floor applications such as kick drum / bass drums, guitar amplifier cabinets, bass guitar amplifier cabinets, snare or tom bottom, keyboard amplifiers, theater, boundary, and many other applications. The GFW-MIC-0821 includes a 16” single section boom arm, twist clutch height adjustment, cable management clip and a no slip, vibration reducing gasket. The Frameworks GFW-MIC-0821 also fits both U.S. and Euro size standard microphone clips.
The GFW-MIC-0821 has a maximum height of 23” and is constructed of heavy-duty steel and soft rubber twist adjustment knobs for added comfort while loosening and tightening. The base dimensions are 4.5” X 8”.
Gator Cases is known for manufacturing innovative products designed to protect! We offer a wide range of available sizes, materials, and protection levels, for all types of instruments and gear including Frameworks stands, Rackworks install racks and accessories, and Protechtor drum cases. It isn’t hard to find a great reason why Gator should be the brand you trust to protect your equipment for life!
2. LyxPro DKS-1 Desktop Microphone Desk Stand, Adjustable Height, Weighted Base, 3/8" – 5/8" adapter Table Top Desk Mic Stand
LyxPro Microphone Desktop Stand
The LyxPro Desktop Mic Stand is made of a solid construction and features a weighted 6” diameter base, which makes it a great mic stand for desktop or stage use.
It easily adjusts up to 14” with the locking turn clutch.
It’s ideal for home recording, podcasts, broadcasts, and live interviews, as well as for live sound reinforcement for kick drums, pianos, and amps.
Adjustable height 9”–14” with locking clutch
Weighted base for stability
Limited one year Warranty
3. InnoGear Microphone Suspension Mic Clip Adjustable Boom Studio Scissor Arm Stand for Blue Yeti Snowball Microphone and Blue Yeti Nano
- Upgraded Desk Mount: Compared with old versions, this zinc alloy desk mount is built with anti-scratch pad and wider mouth up to 2″ to fit most desktop.
- The Diameter of Microphone Clip is 1.10″. Suitable for any stores, families, stages, studios, broadcasting and TV stations, etc. Attach your Blue Snowball and Blue Yeti with the 5/8″-27 male to 3/8″-16 female threaded screw adapter.
- Note：The mounting hole on the Yeti Mic is sometimes just a tiny fraction bigger than the 5/8” industry standard. Suggestion: Please use Thread Tape (included) to wrap around the mounting screw on your shock mount, effectively increasing the thickness of the mounting screw, while still maintaining the actual screw thread, so you can connect your Yeti.
4. Tetra-Teknica Essential Series MPS-D01 Height Adjustable Desktop Microphone Stand, 5/8 Inch Mount, Color Chrome and Black
- Great desktop microphone stand for YouTubers and podcasting
- 2-section shaft design, height adjusts from 9.5″ to 15″
- Cast iron base with rubber feet weighs 2.3 pounds and measures 5.7” in diameter, making it very stable and sturdy
- Easy to assemble (screw the shaft into the base, attach the microphone clip or shock mount on top of the shaft, and turn the clutch to adjust the height)
- Standard 5/8” male screw compatible with a variety of desktop microphones
Featuring a cast iron round base, this height adjustable desktop microphone stand is great for YouTubers and podcasting. While the height ranges from 9.5 to 15 inch, the 2.3 pound 5.7 inch wide cast iron round base provides substantial balance and stability for microphones and helps to prevent it from being knocked over.
Height adjustable range: 9.5” to 15”
Base diameter: 5.7”
Base weight: 2.3 lbs
Base material: cast iron
Color: black base and chrome shaft
How to assemble
Screw the shaft into the round cast iron base;
Screw the microphone clip or shock mount on the top of the shaft;
Hold the lower part of the shaft (This is very important! It’s difficult to unfasten the clutch if you hold the upper shaft) , unfasten the clutch by tuning it counterclockwise, pull the upper shaft to adjust the height, then turn the clutch clockwise to fix the height.
5. On-Stage DS7200B Adjustable Desktop Microphone Stand, Black
This stand features a die-cast steel clutch providing height adjustments from 9″ to 13″ making it perfect for desktop and short height miking. The solid sand-cast base with five rubber feet adds stability. The removable shaft is available with a black powder coat finish (DS7200B) or chrome finish (DS7200C).
6. BILIONE 3 in 1 Mul-Function Desktop Microphone Stand, Adjustable Table Mic Stand with Microphone Clip, Cell Phone Clip, 5/8" Male to 3/8" Female Metal Adapter
- [Multifunction] The upgraded desktop microphone stand can also be used as a cell phone stand by replacing the clip. The box also contains an additional universal high-quality metal adapter that can be compatible with Blue Yeti Snowball and other microphones, and has multiple purposes for the microphone mounts.
- [More stable] The all-metal round base with the weighted base design weighs 0.45 pounds and will not be easily knocked down. Metal tube is stronger than ordinary plastic tube and easily support heavy microphones.
- [Widely application] The microphone stand can support multiple types of microphones such as most handheld microphones, USB microphones. As a mobile phone stand, it supports cell phones with a screen width of 2 “to 5”, and does not support tablet computers. Suitable for podcast, livestream, recording, conference, lecture, etc.
- [Adjustable] Screw-in style mic stand adjust height from 10″ to 14.5″ and height stay on without sliding down. The width of the phone clip can also be adjusted from 2 “to 3.5” to fit your phone.
- [Easy to use] The microphone stand is easy to mount and use. You can switch clips as needed to achieve different functions. Great Value for money.
7. Moukey MMS-5 Adjustable Desk Mic Stand Desktop Tabletop Table Top Short Microphone Stand with Gear Fixing, Boom arm, 3/8" and 5/8" Adapter; Base Dimensions – 5.5 inch Diameter
- Adjustable Desktop Microphone Stand is a versatile configuration for broadcasts, podcasts, live performances
- Allows you to position your microphone at the right height and distance
- Ideal for recording podcasts, video chats, radio shows, screen casts
- Height ranges from 8.66 inches to 14.17inches,withGeared lock
- Keeps your microphone stable and perfectly positioned at the right height and distance
- T-handle adjustment for secure boom positioning
- round boom design with large clamping area
- Metal construction, sturdy and durable
- The product also comes with a non-slip microphone clip and a 3/8 to 5/8 metal adapter. Note:Maximum bearing weight: 1.1pounds
8. InnoGear Microphone Stand Adjustable Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand with 3/8"to 5/8" Screw Adapter Shock Mount Windscreen Pop Filter Mic Clip Holder Cable Ties for Microphones
- Shock Mount: Please noted the shock mount is not fit for Blue Yeti.It is made of high-quality material and can protect the microphone all-around with high rubber rope design which makes the microphone more convenient to install and prevent it from falling. The shock mount has a hole diameter of 52mm, which is slightly larger than others.
- Heavy-duty Structure Mic Stand: The extra strong spring prevents the microphone from accidental dropping, noise generation and shaking. It has a table mounting clamp and protective layers of sponge. An adjustable positioning screw can easily clip to any desktop with a thickness of 2″.
- Double Screen Pop Filters: The first screen blocks air blasts as any pop filter normally would. The gap in between then disperses any remaining air pressure, so by the time it passes the second screen, the blast is easily contained.
- Especially Design: The cable ties which adopt the self-locking fastener design, strong durable powerful lock, easy handling and prevent snagging in tight.
- All-in-One Combo: Package includes all the items you need for studio recording and live sound, a microphone stand, a zinc alloy table mounting clamp, a 3/8″ to 5/8″ metal screw adapter to make it perfect for blue yeti and other microphones, a pop filter, a shock mount and five cable ties, easy to assemble and carry.
InnoGear professional microphone stand is a convenient and useful product which has been widely used in live broadcasting, podcast, etc. With the upgraded heavy duty design, it provides you an unexpected result about performance. Moreover, the adjustable arm allows you to carry it easily. For the shock mount, it not only fits for microphone with an outer diameter of 40-52mm (Not fit for Blue Yeti), but also fits the thinner microphone (35-40mm) by charging the position of rubber rope.
3/8″ to 5/8″ Metal Screw Adapter
Fits for Blue Yeti, Blue Snowball, Blue Yeti Nano
Material: Durable Metal & High Elasticity Rope
Fits for Microphone with a diameter of 35-40mm & 40-52mm
Microphone stand is suitable for:
Blue Yeti, Yeti Pro,Yeti Nano,Yeti X, Blue Snowball iCE and Blue Snowball
Audio-Technica AT2020, AT2020USB+, AT2035, ATR2500-USB and ATR2100-USB
Fifine K669B & K669
1* InnoGear Microphone Stand
1* InnoGear Zinc Alloy Table Mounting Clamp
1* InnoGear Professional 3/8”to 5/8” Metal Screw Adapter
1* InnoGear Microphone Pop Filter
1* InnoGear Shock Mount
5* InnoGear Cable Ties
1* InnoGear User Manual
Microphones in the picture are not included.
9. 2 Sets of Desktop Microphone Stand Adjustable Microphone Stand With 2 5/8" Male to 3/8" Female threads, Compatible with Blue Yeti, Blue Yeti Pro Snowball and Other Microphones
- ✔METAL BASE✔ Upgrade the metal base with 4 non-slip cotton at the bottom to make it more stable when placed. There is no noise when moving the desktop microphone stand. No damage to the table
- ✔MICROPHONE CLIP UPGRADE✔The microphone is made of soft plastic and has strong flexibility. There is an adapter screw under the microphone clip, which can be connected to the bracket after being unscrewed and used with a shock-proof link
- ✔HEIGHT ADJUSTMEN✔The pole is composed of two sections of telescopic tubes, with a telescopic height of 8.7 inches to 11 inches, which meets the needs of most desktop microphones
- ✔ACCESSORIES✔ The microphone holder wears two high-quality metal from 3/8″ internal thread to 5/8″ external thread and can be used for a variety of purposes. It is compatible with Snowball, Blue Yeti Pro, Blue Yeti and many other microphones
- ✔USES✔The microphone holder is easy to carry, suitable for various meetings and other places.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 58” Desktop Mic Stand for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!